My dream 1st 4 rounds.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
You sure Tunsil will be the first OT taken?
Not really sure what the deal is with Stanley. Three weeks ago, Tunsil was MFing Tyron Smith part two and Stanley was a passionless lazy fuck. Now Tunsil is apparently a character risk and injury prone and Stanley is suddenly a safe sound prospect.

I guess it is part of the season. All I can say is what I have seen of both players and with that said, I fail to see how anyone could not take Tunsil if they need a LT.

GShock

DCC 4Life
Assuming no trades and trying to be at least somewhat realistic

1. Bosa DE
2. Butler DT
3. Xavier Howard CB
4. Braxton Miller WR
4. Paul Perkins RB

Rebuild the defense and get a corner and WR who could be starting a year down the road. Paul Perkins is the complete package at RB.
I wonder if Butler lasts to our pick in the second.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

1. Bosa DE
2. Butler DT
3. Xavier Howard CB
4. Braxton Miller WR
4. Paul Perkins RB

Rebuild the defense and get a corner and WR who could be starting a year down the road. Paul Perkins is the complete package at RB.
"Somewhat realistic"? If you think so. Howard and Miller are about a round off.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Not really sure what the deal is with Stanley. Three weeks ago, Tunsil was MFing Tyron Smith part two and Stanley was a passionless lazy fuck. Now Tunsil is apparently a character risk and injury prone and Stanley is suddenly a safe sound prospect.

I guess it is part of the season. All I can say is what I have seen of both players and with that said, I fail to see how anyone could not take Tunsil if they need a LT.
Yeah, I agree. Hell, I've even seen a few people putting Conklin up with him. Either Tunsil has some serious skeleton's in the closet that are just coming out, or people are blowing some crazy smoke. If I was in the market, I'd take Tunsil and wouldn't look back.

Jiggyfly

Banned
I don't know why you guys are doing this to yourselves.

You know, deep down, we won't get anything close to what you want.

I am pretty convinced we will never see another draft as gold as 2005.
Just go with it dude, I am interested to see what people are looking for in the 2nd.

Jiggyfly

Banned

1. Bosa DE
2. Butler DT
3. Xavier Howard CB
4. Braxton Miller WR
4. Paul Perkins RB

I wanted to Howard in the 4th but I think the same type backs will be there in the 5th.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I wonder if Butler lasts to our pick in the second.
I think he will go close to our second rounder. He could go late first to early second. Again just depends on whose ratings you want to put your faith in with these players.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah, I agree. Hell, I've even seen a few people putting Conklin up with him. Either Tunsil has some serious skeleton's in the closet that are just coming out, or people are blowing some crazy smoke. If I was in the market, I'd take Tunsil and wouldn't look back.
Kiper has Conklin way up there. I like the player but damn.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Just go with it dude, I am interested to see what people are looking for in the 2nd.
I have a feeling this will be a weird draft. I am not worried about 34.

There will be talent there.

Except that we might take Prescott there.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Kiper has Conklin way up there. I like the player but damn.
Yeah no idea why. Not that I hate Conklin but I think he has RT written all over him. OTs seem to get reached for a good bit in the first round.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
So we trade down TWICE in the first round, and only gain 51, 68, and a next years 3rd?

You've just had your bitch at Jerry's trading prowess card revoked.
Dream draft. Don't shit in it.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Dream draft. Don't shit in it.
I wasn't shitting on his picks. Just how we got brutally raped in the trades. I mean, c'mon. Drop from 4 to 15 in two separate trades and all we get is a 2nd and 3rd plus a future 3rd? Even Jerry laughs at that.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I wasn't shitting on his picks. Just how we got brutally raped in the trades. I mean, c'mon. Drop from 4 to 15 in two separate trades and all we get is a 2nd and 3rd plus a future 3rd? Even Jerry laughs at that.
Fair enough.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I don't think we'd get much more than a 3rd dropping 4 to 7 with no QB in play. We probably get more in 2017 from the Jets than a 3rd, but I knew they wouldn't trade anything more from the top 4 rounds of 2016 than a 2nd.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I know damn full and well that our "dream" drafts will never actually happen, it's still fun to do though.

Just for kicks I'll say this is nearly a dream draft and totally composed of our pre-draft visits:

1. Ezekiel Elliott
2. Kevin Dodd
3. Tyler Boyd
4. Connor McGovern
4. Jacoby Brissett

I wouldn't be too happy with that 4th round but the first 3 picks would be straight money, even if Boyd likely isn't there at the top of the 3rd.

At this point I'd just be happy if we don't take Dak in the 3rd honestly.

5Ringzz

Brand New Member
image.jpg

^^^^ Let's start here

Then:

2. Joseph
3. Blair
4. Dak

Last edited:
I know damn full and well that our "dream" drafts will never actually happen, it's still fun to do though.

Just for kicks I'll say this is nearly a dream draft and totally composed of our pre-draft visits:

1. Ezekiel Elliott
2. Kevin Dodd
3. Tyler Boyd
4. Connor McGovern
4. Jacoby Brissett

I wouldn't be too happy with that 4th round but the first 3 picks would be straight money, even if Boyd likely isn't there at the top of the 3rd.

Fuck it, here is my dream draft;

1 Elliot
2 Bosa
3 Buckner
4 Lynch
4 Treadwell

Now don't shit on my draft, this is my dream!! Super Bowl baby!:towel

bbgun

please don't "dur" me

1. Ezekiel Elliott
2. Kevin Dodd
3. Tyler Boyd
4. Connor McGovern
4. Jacoby Brissett

don't click

http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dallas-cowboys/cowboys/2016/04/26/jon-machotas-complete-cowboys-mock-draft-exciting-star-4-plus-de-help-qb-included-6-round-haul

Top Bottom