My dream 1st 4 rounds.

Jiggyfly

Banned
This based on where the the guys have been consistently ranked and projected to go.

1. Ramsey
2. Paxton Lynch/Emmanuel Ogbah
3. Braxton Miller
4. Sheldon Day
4. Brissett/Tapper

I know it's a long shot that Lynch drops but there still seems to be a lot of people mocking him in this range and ranking him about the 40th or so best player.

I want to beef up the defense with a lot of young active talent and get a WR who can push Williams out or make him really step up his game, I like Miller because he can also return which is a big need as well.

I want a young QB from this draft and I like Brissett at the top of that 3rd tier after Cook and Hackenberg, I think that is good value for him.

Of course if we get Lynch Brissett is switched with Tapper.

What do you want to come out of this draft with in the 1st 4 rounds?

BipolarFuk

Demoted
This based on where the the guys have been consistently ranked and projected to go.

1. Ramsey
2. Paxton Lynch/Emmanuel Ogbah
3. Braxton Miller
4. Sheldon Day
4. Brissett/Tapper

I know it's a long shot that Lynch drops but there still seems to be a lot of people mocking him in this range and ranking him about the 40th or so best player.

I want to beef up the defense with a lot of young active talent and get a WR who can push Williams out or make him really step up his game, I like Miller because he can also return which is a big need as well.

I want a young QB from this draft and I like Brissett at the top of that 3rd tier after Cook and Hackenberg, I think that is good value for him.

Of course if we get Lynch Brissett is switched with Tapper.

What do you want to come out of this draft with in the 1st 4 rounds?
40th or so best player, but he is a QB which means he could go in teens.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
There is literally no chance Lynch makes it 34 but let's just say he does for fun, and without any ridiculous trade down scenarios I'd go with:

1. Ezekiel Elliott
2. Paxton Lynch
3. Sean Davis
4. Ronald Blair
4. Sheldon Day

I can come up with a bunch of different permutations where we go Bosa at 4 or someone more realistic in the 2nd but this would be a home run draft.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I don't know why you guys are doing this to yourselves.

You know, deep down, we won't get anything close to what you want.

I am pretty convinced we will never see another draft as gold as 2005.

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
1) Joey Bosa/ Deforest Buckner
2) Eli Apple/William Jackson
3) Alex Collins/Braxton Miller/Leonte Carroo
4) Adolphus Washington
4) Scooby Wright

This draft puts a lot of solid guys/good depth on our Defense and we get a guy on offense who could potentially start by the end of the season

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
1) Joey Bosa/ Deforest Buckner
2) Eli Apple/William Jackson
3) Alex Collins/Braxton Miller/Leonte Carroo
4) Adolphus Washington
4) Scooby Wright

This draft puts a lot of solid guys/good depth on our Defense and we get a guy on offense who could potentially start by the end of the season
I think there is a decent chance Scooby Wright goes a lot lower than anyone thinks.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't know why you guys are doing this to yourselves.

You know, deep down, we won't get anything close to what you want.
Every once in a great while I purchase a lottery ticket. When I do it deep down I know I'm not going to win the lottery. But for the next couple of days until the drawing I like to dream and imagine what it would be like if I won the lottery. Then the lottery comes and I don't win. Well dammit, let the people enjoy their dreaming dick face.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Every once in a great while I purchase a lottery ticket. When I do it deep down I know I'm not going to win the lottery. But for the next couple of days until the drawing I like to dream and imagine what it would be like if I won the lottery. Then the lottery comes and I don't win. Well dammit, let the people enjoy their dreaming dick face.
Hate on me all you want. I am not the real crusher of dreams. I just tell you how likely our stupid leadership is to shit all over anything you might want.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
OK so this is my dream first 4 rounds

4) Trade with SF for 7 and 68, SF takes Tunsil.
7) Trade with NYJ for 20, 51, 118, and 2017 1st, Jets take Lynch.
20) Derrick Henry, RB Bama
34) Emmanuel Ogbah, DE, Oklah. St.
51) Noah Spence, DE, Eastern KY
67) Xavien Howard, CB Baylor
68) Braxton Miller, WR OSU
101) Sheldon Day, DT, Notre Dame
118) Jordan Jenkins, OLB, UGA
135) Jaylon Smith, LB Notre Dame

Last edited:

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
OK so this is my dream first 4 rounds

4) Trade with SF for 7 and 68, SF takes Tunsil.
7) Trade with NYJ for 15, 51, and 2017 3rd, Jets take Lynch.
15) Ezekiel Elliott, RB OSU (hey this is a dream draft, right?) or Derrick Henry, RB Bama
34) Emmanuel Ogbah, DE, Oklah. St.
51) Noah Spence, DE, Eastern KY
67) Xavien Howard, CB Baylor
68) Braxton Miller, WR OSU
101) Sheldon Day, DT, Notre Dame
135) Jaylon Smith, LB Notre Dame
So we trade down TWICE in the first round, and only gain 51, 68, and a next years 3rd?

You've just had your bitch at Jerry's trading prowess card revoked.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Assuming no trades and trying to be at least somewhat realistic

1. Bosa DE
2. Butler DT
3. Xavier Howard CB
4. Braxton Miller WR
4. Paul Perkins RB

Rebuild the defense and get a corner and WR who could be starting a year down the road. Paul Perkins is the complete package at RB.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I like Perkins a lot, but I bet he goes in the 3rd. If we're waiting until 4 for a RB, I would like C.J. Prosise. He might still be there.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I like Perkins a lot, but I bet he goes in the 3rd. If we're waiting until 4 for a RB, I would like C.J. Prosise. He might still be there.
I've seen some who rate Procise higher and I have seen others who rate Perkins higher. I think both guys have potential to go in the third/fourth round range. Perkins is like Kipers 9th ranked RB so I put him in the fourth. I doubt we see 8 rbs go in the first 3 rounds.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
So we trade down TWICE in the first round, and only gain 51, 68, and a next years 3rd?

You've just had your bitch at Jerry's trading prowess card revoked.
Gotta look at the drop off from Tunsil to the next OT to gauge SFs desire to trade up. I guessed their 3rd.

We might gain more from the Jets since we'd be playing them off the Browns for a QB in this scenario, but not in this draft since they only have six picks. I figured we'd only get their 2nd from this draft. The future pick being a 3rd was low end but for the purposes of this exercise not relevant.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
:lol

I do that too.

I know I have no chance, but I still like dreaming for that day or two.

Top Bottom