Draft Chatter Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

This would shake things up a bit.
Yeah, it would guarantee Dallas drafts Ramsey.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I think this has taken away any desire I had to get Lynch later on in the draft.

It is like he has his own version of the Dead Tree Crew and he's the fuckin' Mayor.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think this has taken away any desire I had to get Lynch later on in the draft.

It is like he has his own version of the Dead Tree Crew and he's the fuckin' Mayor.
Get over it old man. I hope you hate him all the way onto our team like you did Dez Bryant.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

oh Lord.

GShock

DCC 4Life

Wonderlic score checks out.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I think that was skid.
No, I thought Bryant was a retard. And I don't think I am that far off even now.

But it is different considering a retard at WR versus QB.

I have given Romo shit over the years for things but there is no question he is smart and he has class.

This guy? Sheesh. I would be pretty surprised if he makes it.

I like what I see him doing as a player on the field. But the more his personality comes out, it is scary.

I liked Merriman big time years ago and I saw interviews that turned me off. This guy seems similar.

I don't know how a team would respond to him as a leader, but more especially is he the kind of guy who is going to grind for several years until it is time to take over?

He just doesn't appear to be that kind of guy.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have given Romo shit over the years for things but there is no question he is smart and he has class.
It's funny because I remember for years people on these message boards accusing him of not being smart. At some point that perception totally changed. Clearly I think Romo is a heady QB.

I also remember people ripping him up over a hat being backwards...

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Dez is an idiot. He had about a 10% chance of making it and found a way to beat the odds. I love the dude now.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
this is the most exciting draft of recent years for me. I literally have no idea what direction the cowboys are going to go. Wish QB was still in play but whatever my friends. Draft is upon us

In before I get cursed out by the old man

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
cool, cool.
Must have been a different segment then the one I watched. I watched an entire thing on NFL Network where they asked Lynch about what he was doing on draft day and he literally didn't say cool a single time. He is doing his draft watching from a bowling alley though if Booze wants to hate him for that as well.

BipolarFuk

Demoted

D

Deuce

So we probably walk away with Paxton Lynch and no first in 2017. Everyone good with that? I'm so desperate for a legit QB prospect to groom, I can be easily talked into it at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom