Garrett On Ramsey...

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Are you serious?

You are creating an argument that has nothing to do with the point at hand and that I never gave an opinion on, and then criticizing me For an opinion that you made up about me.

GTFO of here with that shit.
:lol

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
He absolutely was that bad. Hell, McFadden isn't particularly good and yet averaged half a yard per carry more than Randle.

And I'd bet if you look deeper into the stats you'd find Randle among the worst in the league at percentage of runs under 3 yards. You simply can't have that.

But throw the stats away and just trust your eyes. Randle has the football IQ and RB instincts of a turnip.
Well McFadden was pretty good last year so how does your comparison make Randle look bad?

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Ok...

Strike from the record that you hate Randle and love aging RBs on the downside..McFadden & Dunbar.

We will strike that.

And I hope you desperately want Elliot

As I do

I do want Elliot. And you can keep it on the record that I hate Randle. :unsure

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I do want Elliot. And you can keep it on the record that I hate Randle. :unsure
It's not a matter of love or hate. It's sheer statistical observation. I look at that as a RB yardstick not the crazy antics of a very troubled person.

Genghis Khan

Well McFadden was pretty good last year so how does your comparison make Randle look bad?

2 seasons ago Nick Foles had a year with 27 touchdowns and only 2 interceptions. He's not good either. Sometimes simple statistics aren't enough. You have to also account for what your eyes and brains tell you.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
2 seasons ago Nick Foles had a year with 27 touchdowns and only 2 interceptions. He's not good either. Sometimes simple statistics aren't enough. You have to also account for what your eyes and brains tell you.
Well I guess i am at a loss to know what your told you then. Mine simply saw the actual production for the time engaged so that's all I have.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Alexander?
Mackensie Alexander from Clemson. I would rather have him in the teens or twenties than Ramsey in the top five if we pick up an extra second or third round pick even if he's projected by some to be a 2nd round pick. Hargreaves from Florida is another one. IMO, there are certain positions throughout the first three, four rounds that can be adequately addressed if you do your homework right.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profiles/mackensie-alexander?id=2555177

http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/vernon-hargreaves?id=2555299

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mackensie Alexander from Clemson. I would rather have him in the teens or twenties than Ramsey in the top five if we pick up an extra second or third round pick even if he's projected by some to be a 2nd round pick. Hargreaves from Florida is another one. IMO, there are certain positions throughout the first three, four rounds that can be adequately addressed if you do your homework right.

I guess I was just confused because I don't see him as a mid first rounder

5Ringzz

Brand New Member

The guy I like in a trade down is William Jackson III. I think he has a real chance to be the best corner in the draft once he works his way in.

My affirmation is that the Steelers have spent a ton of time with him and absolutely love the guy. See, the Steelers are one of those organizations I can't stand mainly do to envy because they seem to always draft smartly (especially on defense) and the result is more often than not contending for or ultimately winning a title.

I really didn't need their approval for Jackson III, but it's nice to know I'm on the right track with him

dallen

Senior Tech
The guy I like in a trade down is William Jackson III. I think he has a real chance to be the best corner in the draft once he works his way in.

My affirmation is that the Steelers have spent a ton of time with him and absolutely love the guy. See, the Steelers are one of those organizations I can't stand mainly do to envy because they seem to always draft smartly (especially on defense) and the result is more often than not contending for or ultimately winning a title.

I really didn't need their approval for Jackson III, but it's nice to know I'm on the right track with him
If we could trade back to the around 20 and get Jackson and a 1st round pick in 2017 I would be pretty happy. Maybe pick up an additional late rounder,

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Watch this shit man. Then tell me where you think this guy belongs:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9ed52KLps6U
You don't have to hype me on William Jackson the III. He is my top corner in this draft. Led the nation is passes defensed. Had 5 picks on top of that. He has size and length at 6 foot 190 pounds, while also showing 4.37 speed. I know he played at Houston instead of Florida or FSU but he is the corner I want in the first if we tak one.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

I wouldn't mind him in a trade down at all. I think he is going to be special at the next level.

Jiggyfly

Banned

Actually over the last 3 years I would put our drafts over the Steelers easily.

Last edited:

Genghis Khan

Shefter this morning said he believes Dallas will take Ramsey if there, if not then Elliot. Fwiw.

Top Bottom