Change in hosting service

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Because of your very generous donations, we were able to secure 5 years of hosting services. With this change we will have to migrate over to the new server. There shouldn't be any downtime but we may experience a loss of a few posts as they migrate it over and I do what I have to do on our end. Just wanted to prep you guys if you have posts come up missing to re-post them. I see a lot of activity in one particular thread, so that prompted me to post this. I don't exactly yet when that migration will happen, but I will try to get them to do it overnight so I can wake up tomorrow and do our end of things so we don't lose much. Just wanted to throw out the heads up.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
F off, Cotton!!!

Just trying to see if this post survives. No offense meant...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
F off, Cotton!!!

Just trying to see if this post survives. No offense meant...
This is a pain in the ass. I have been on the phone since I posted that. Once with GoDaddy and now with Host Gator. FML right now.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
This is a pain in the ass. I have been on the phone since I posted that. Once with GoDaddy and now with Host Gator. FML right now.
I've been there. Good luck, asshole.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Please ask them to make sure to only delete posts tagged with wildcard Iamtd* and there should be no complaints.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Who owns this shithole anyways?

:unsure

Top Bottom