A week of LGBTQ acceptance education in a middle school. Really?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Played the race card?

What possible bias could you take from that?

Towns has brought up this same thing several times yet I am playing the race card.

Get real.:lol
Sometimes you almost exceed the limits of my medication.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
No comments on my article I see.
Thank you for posting it. I believe it is pretty much spot on. The current aggression over rest rooms is a lame excuse for most of them simply to try to satisfy their deviant goals.

Last edited:

townsend

Banned
No comments on my article I see.
I wanted to break it down to it's components sometime, but my laptop's on the fritz and copying and pasting on an iPhone is the work of Sysiphus.

On T doesn't belong in LGBT
This is technically true, from a lifestyle perspective, I think what they have in common, is the necessity for an alliance, because people like LT are going to continue calling their lifestyle deviant. I think now the full nomenclature is LGBTQA which includes "queer" and "asexual" too, trying to round out all of the non traditional gender and sexuality types that are innocuous.

Essentially the Trans groups are being allowed to benefit from the progress homosexuals have established in the past 20 years or so. It's actually a pretty great that one group that's benefitted from progressivism would actually be willing to to help the next group coming up. It's a political alliance.

On Trans people are crazy
There's no way to figure out whether the chicken or the egg came first with this one. Correlation does not equal causation. Every person who identifies as Trans probably has a pretty rocky path to go through. People who want to call them deviants and such, families that reject them, the basic sense that they have to hide who they are from anyone they care about.

Also let's be fair, if they feel like they are men or women trapped in a woman or man's body, the damage that would occur on the psyche after that would be significant. Right now there are regular men in male bodies that pump themselves with hormones to attempt to match the ideal of male physique. Those are people whose body matches the basic configuration they want.

So when you bring it all together the disconnection from family friends, the identity crisis, the insecurity, and the wide disparity from your body to the body you would expect to have, that's a pretty toxic stew. How could it not cause a variety of mental disorders?

On it being an established mental health condition
Homosexuality was considered a mental illness until the 90s.

On issues with surgery and hormone therapy, delaying puberty Honestly I don't completely disagree. I'm not a doctor and haven't been on the front line of this, hopefully they see a better outcome than I would expect, but I think surgery in particular is a radical and risky thing to do, and I question the ethics of cutting healthy organs for the sake of personal preference. It doesn't seem medically valid. I don't think you need to have your dick removed to identify as a woman or have one installed to identify as a man.

Last edited:

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I just discovered a movement that I feel I want to identify with. I am a trans slender. I feel I am actually 25 pounds less than I actually am. I think I should be able to wear clothing several sizes smaller and am contemplating suing the manufactured for not making smaller sizes fit me.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I wanted to break it down to it's components sometime, but my laptop's on the fritz and copying and pasting on an iPhone is the work of Sysiphus.

On T doesn't belong in LGBT
This is technically true, from a lifestyle perspective, I think what they have in common, is the necessity for an alliance, because people like LT are going to continue calling their lifestyle deviant. I think now the full nomenclature is LGBTQA which includes "queer" and "asexual" too, trying to round out all of the non traditional gender and sexuality types that are innocuous.

Essentially the Trans groups are being allowed to benefit from the progress homosexuals have established in the past 20 years or so. It's actually a pretty great that one group that's benefitted from progressivism would actually be willing to to help the next group coming up. It's a political alliance.

On Trans people are crazy
There's no way to figure out whether the chicken or the egg came first with this one. Correlation does not equal causation. Every person who identifies as Trans probably has a pretty rocky path to go through. People who want to call them deviants and such, families that reject them, the basic sense that they have to hide who they are from anyone they care about.

Also let's be fair, if they feel like they are men or women trapped in a woman or man's body, the damage that would occur on the psyche after that would be significant. Right now there are regular men in male bodies that pump themselves with hormones to attempt to match the ideal of male physique. Those are people whose body matches the basic configuration they want.

So when you bring it all together the disconnection from family friends, the identity crisis, the insecurity, and the wide disparity from your body to the body you would expect to have, that's a pretty toxic stew. How could it not cause a variety of mental disorders?

On it being an established mental health condition
Homosexuality was considered a mental illness until the 90s.

On issues with surgery and hormone therapy, delaying puberty Honestly I don't completely disagree. I'm not a doctor and haven't been on the front line of this, hopefully they see a better outcome than I would expect, but I think surgery in particular is a radical and risky thing to do, and I question the ethics of cutting healthy organs for the sake of personal preference. It doesn't seem medically valid. I don't think you need to have your dick removed to identify as a woman or have one installed to identify as a man.
To me it boils down to real or imagined. I suspect there is an element of each but how to sort it out is the obvious problem. There isn't a sure fire method that I am aware of so to err on the safe side I go with keeping the gender restrooms separated as to the actual sexual gender. Medical procedures excepted.

townsend

Banned
To me it boils down to real or imagined. I suspect there is an element of each but how to sort it out is the obvious problem. There isn't a sure fire method that I am aware of so to err on the safe side I go with keeping the gender restrooms separated as to the actual sexual gender. Medical procedures excepted.
I agree that there are elements of real and imagined. After all, about half of gender is made up anyway. But I question which side is the side of safety. As I've said before, and I'll say again, no one who has identified as transgender has ever been arrested for any kind of bathroom misconduct. However tons of transgender people kill themselves, I feel like fostering an environment of acceptance will save a lot more lives than it would risk.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I agree that there are elements of real and imagined. After all, about half of gender is made up anyway. But I question which side is the side of safety. As I've said before, and I'll say again, no one who has identified as transgender has ever been arrested for any kind of bathroom misconduct. However tons of transgender people kill themselves, I feel like fostering an environment of acceptance will save a lot more lives than it would risk.
Surely you don't think they kill themselves because they can't use the restroom of the opposite gender. That's the only issue with me.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Yeah, we can't hold everyone responsible for people's suicide. I'm all for considering others but a few people shouldn't be allowed to hold everyone hostage.

We could just flip the argument around. Well, it's only a few suicides so we shouldn't worry about them, right?

Jiggyfly

Banned
Thank you for posting it. I believe it is pretty much spot on. The current aggression over rest rooms is a lame excuse for most of them simply to try to satisfy their deviant goals.
:lol

What are the deviant goals of trans people?

A while back you had no issue if the looked like the sex they wanted to be now they are deviants?

Last edited:

Jiggyfly

Banned
Yeah, we can't hold everyone responsible for people's suicide. I'm all for considering others but a few people shouldn't be allowed to hold everyone hostage.

We could just flip the argument around. Well, it's only a few suicides so we shouldn't worry about them, right?
How are they holding anybody hostage.

The rhetoric around this is off the charts.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
As I've said before, and I'll say again, no one who has identified as transgender has ever been arrested for any kind of bathroom misconduct.
Still trying this route? I thought you already admitted you were wrong there.

Cross-dressing man arrested for exposure at Walmart

A 51-year-old man wearing women's clothing was arrested for allegedly undressing in front of children at Walmart.

Police say Norwood Smith Burnes, 51, of Rome, has a long record of indecent exposure and was on probation for public indecency when the latest incident occurred in the women's bathroom at Walmart in Calhoun, the Rome News-Tribune reported.

Burnes was in "stages of undress while on the stone floor and would do this in the presence of several young children," witnesses told police. When police arrived, they found Burnes wearing a short skirt and jacket, black leather coat, high heels, red nail polish, green eye shadow and jewelry.

A witness told police Burnes had been in the women's section of Walmart with his skirt "kicked up showing his white girdle and dark thong underwear," according to the newspaper.

Burnes was charged with public indecency, disorderly conduct and criminal trespass. He has been released on bond pending a hearing in Gordon County Superior Court.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
:lol

What are the deviant goals of trans people?

A while back you had no issue if the looked like the sex they wanted to be now they are deviants?
Little Jack Hoerner sat in the corner eating his Christmas pie.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Still trying this route? I thought you already admitted you were wrong there.

Cross-dressing man arrested for exposure at Walmart

A 51-year-old man wearing women's clothing was arrested for allegedly undressing in front of children at Walmart.

Police say Norwood Smith Burnes, 51, of Rome, has a long record of indecent exposure and was on probation for public indecency when the latest incident occurred in the women's bathroom at Walmart in Calhoun, the Rome News-Tribune reported.

Burnes was in "stages of undress while on the stone floor and would do this in the presence of several young children," witnesses told police. When police arrived, they found Burnes wearing a short skirt and jacket, black leather coat, high heels, red nail polish, green eye shadow and jewelry.

A witness told police Burnes had been in the women's section of Walmart with his skirt "kicked up showing his white girdle and dark thong underwear," according to the newspaper.

Burnes was charged with public indecency, disorderly conduct and criminal trespass. He has been released on bond pending a hearing in Gordon County Superior Court.
He is not trans.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
He is not trans.
Says who? The dude wants to dress like a woman, act like a woman, and use the women's facilities. But he's not trans? Why, because he has a 5 o'clock shadow?

How fucking convenient.

Top Bottom