Draft Chatter Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
In the spirit of this nostalgia, I went back to last year's draft chatter thread.

Then I saw Bob Roberts posting.

I miss Bob.

That is a hint, Phil.

You have been successful in your assignment for Saving Poster Roberts several times.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

data

Forbes #1
Watching the 2010 draft was unbearable. I forgt they kept showing the phone calls before pick was announced.

Come Thursday, I fully support 3-day vacation for leaking picks before TV announcement. @Iamtdg and [MENTION=141]jsmith6919[/MENTION] looking at you with your Twitter shit.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Watching the 2010 draft was unbearable. I forgt they kept showing the phone calls before pick was announced.

Come Thursday, I fully support 3-day vacation for leaking picks before TV announcement. @Iamtdg and [MENTION=141]jsmith6919[/MENTION] looking at you with your Twitter shit.
I don't think I leaked any last draft, I bitched on twitter until it was finally announced before I did here.

data

Forbes #1
In the spirit of this nostalgia, I went back to last year's draft chatter thread.

Then I saw Bob Roberts posting.

I miss Bob.

That is a hint, Phil.

You have been successful in your assignment for Saving Poster Roberts several times.
I've got better things to do like making two draft-related polls and prepping for a Draft Day Bingo

data

Forbes #1
Need 24:

Jerry makes a trade on Thursday/Friday
Cowboys draft a TE
Boberts logs in DCC
Cowboys draft a QB
Spaulding w/ War Room cameo
1000 posts in Draft Day chatter
Any team trades into the 1st round
Charlotte wears a skirt/dress
Paxton Lynch gets drafted
Dak Prescott gets drafted
Jason Garrett gets on telephone
Someone wears a polo shirt on War Room
Goodell says 'fans'
Some special announcer breaks scripted format of "with the x pick in the 2016 NFL draft..."
Mayock says 'bubble'
ESPN/NFLN says the word "Redskins"
Black player/white gf shown on home-cam
ESPN/NFLN says "Greg Hardy"
Last green room player gets drafted
First special announcer with cancer/handicap
25 DCC posters post in Draft Day chatter

Last edited:

GShock

DCC 4Life
Fist pump/high five in war room
Reach/"our first surprise"
Shot of fans clapping politely because they have no idea who just got drafted
ESPN references Lawrence/Gregory suspensions
Audio problems

Carl

RIP Brother
As we zone in on the draft, these are the players I sort of like. Jack LB. Coleman WR. Elliott RB. Clark DT. Alexander and Jackson CB's. If they got 3 of those, I would be very happy.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
As we zone in on the draft, these are the players I sort of like. Jack LB. Coleman WR. Elliott RB. Clark DT. Alexander and Jackson CB's. If they got 3 of those, I would be very happy.
Unless Jack has a Gregory like drop doesn't look like he's an option

Last edited:

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

I don't ever leak anything. Matter of fact, I think I stayed logged out of Twitter last year to avoid seeing stuff early.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't ever leak anything. Matter of fact, I think I stayed logged out of Twitter last year to avoid seeing stuff early.
I remember some real pissed off people last year. I can't remember if it was any real leaks or people just posting shit to mess with each other.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I remember some real pissed off people last year. I can't remember if it was any real leaks or people just posting shit to mess with each other.
I do remember that latter happening. I don't remember any leaks on this board.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I do remember that latter happening. I don't remember any leaks on this board.
There was some leaks on the board but I'm not remembering of it was last year or the one before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom