Draft Chatter Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Yeah, but that limits things even more.

Say San Diego takes Buckner?

Jesus take the wheel.
We should already be exploring trade down possibilities. If we are unable to, Buckner goes to the Chargers, and Bosa is sitting in the corner with his bong, then take Elliott.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
McShay had Ramsey to the Chargers today. Hallelujah.

Elliot at 4, Bosa after failed drug test at 34? Yes please.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
We should already be exploring trade down possibilities. If we are unable to, Buckner goes to the Chargers, and Bosa is sitting in the corner with his bong, then take Elliott.
Yeah trade down just makes the most sense. You can then take Lynch or a pleathora of D-lineman. Or Elliott for all you sallys in love with him.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
So we'd be willing to take on another druggie in the second round?

Hasn't worked out too well the last two drafts.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Yeah trade down just makes the most sense. You can then take Lynch or a pleathora of D-lineman. Or Elliott for all you sallys in love with him.
I'm in love with Elliot? He's about the 5th guy guy I wanted at the pick, but considering all the shit that's happened over the last couple days to fuck with my first 4... I'd expect all you morons to understand that.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I'm in love with Elliot? He's about the 5th guy guy I wanted at the pick, but considering all the shit that's happened over the last couple days to fuck with my first 4... I'd expect all you morons to understand that.
C-Rock is on his little roll here. "You sallys in love with him".

QB in the first is what I have wanted, you too. When that changed, then I shifted to Elliott and I have made my reasons clear.

I don't know of any time that trade downs and other options were dismissed.

Hell, I'd love to drop down a bit and pick up other picks. But if I am staying put, I am taking one of the top five guys in this draft and that's Elliott.

I am not going to sit around and just suggest trade down etc. when we all know damn good and well that is not certain, nor will we not get raped even if we get a dance partner.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Boom.

I guess now we sweat out San Diego for Buckner.

This draft is turning into one big fat turd.
I think we'll have our choice of Buckner or Bosa because the Chargers would be fools to not snap up Tunsil and laugh out loud at their good fortune.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I am not going to sit around and just suggest trade down etc. when we all know damn good and well that is not certain, nor will we not get raped even if we get a dance partner.
We might get a trade down opportunity for either Tunsil or Ramsey. Whichever is there. And I'd even take a bit of rapeage if it didn't drop us too far, and we could still get Lynch, Elliott, or one of the highest rated Dlinemen left.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

If this happens, I'd still take him or Jaylon Smith with our second 4th. If we get a few years or more out of them, great. If not, eh. At least we took a chance with a late 4th on somebody like them as opposed to some injury prone nobody safety from hackensack jr college.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Ah fuck it.

Elliott is on NFLN with his mother.

Moving on. I thought he had a set.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Ah fuck it.

Elliott is on NFLN with his mother.

Moving on. I thought he had a set.
Why? Is he coming off like a sissy mama's boy or something? La'el Collins' mama was there for dinner at Jerry's, and that didn't seem to bother anybody.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Why? Is he coming off like a sissy mama's boy or something? La'el Collins' mama was there for dinner at Jerry's, and that didn't seem to bother anybody.
Ah, I dunno. It was weird. He was on there with his mom, he either has a cold or his nasally voice was something I never noticed before.

I am weird like that. I was all about Merriman back then and I saw one thing that turned me off.

This was not that bad, but it was close.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

If this happens, I'd still take him or Jaylon Smith with our second 4th. If we get a few years or more out of them, great. If not, eh. At least we took a chance with a late 4th on somebody like them as opposed to some injury prone nobody safety from hackensack jr college.
I have a hard time believing he falls like a rock that far. My guess is "falling like a rock" for Myles Jack is the second round. But I also recognize that Leary fell out of the draft for what was supposedly a bum knee and three years later it still appears just fine.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Ah, I dunno. It was weird. He was on there with his mom, he either has a cold or his nasally voice was something I never noticed before.

I am weird like that. I was all about Merriman back then and I saw one thing that turned me off.

This was not that bad, but it was close.
:lol

I was watching something about all the QBs on NFL network earlier today. They were doing a feature segment on Kevin Hogan, and when they showed him up close, my first thought was "Uh oh. He has a butt hole on his chin. That won't go over well on the DCC if we take him." After that, all I could see was Jim Carey's character in 'Me, Myself and Irene' after the chin surgery whenever I'd see him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom