Cortez Kennedy- Dead at 48

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

The Orlando Police Department confirmed that the 48-year-old Kennedy was found dead Tuesday morning. Police public information officer Wanda Miglio says the circumstances surrounding his death are still unknown, but there is nothing suspicious about his death. An investigation is being conducted.

--------------

Damn. Dude was one of the greats. Fun to watch, for sure.

Last edited:

data

Forbes #1
Jimmuh wanted him as a Cowboy badly. Would've been awesome and I'm sure an all time favorite Cowboy for many.

midswat

... soon
Jimmuh wanted him as a Cowboy badly. Would've been awesome and I'm sure an all time favorite Cowboy for many.
Wasn't both he and Junior Seau both Cowboys? I vaguely remember something about that.

data

Forbes #1
Wasn't both he and Junior Seau both Cowboys? I vaguely remember something about that.
not sure what you're talking about with seau, but jimmuh coached Cortez at Miami. If it weren't for Steve Walsh, Cortez would've been a cowboy.

midswat

... soon
Almost Cowboys, I meant.

Like I want to say we had trades arranged to get both and didn't pull the trigger or something like that. I don't remember.

Last edited:
Top Bottom