David Irving Fails Drug Test...

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
A source confirmed that Cowboys defensive end David Irving is facing a four-game suspension for violating the performance-enhancing drug policy. Irving has appealed the penalty. The source said the issue stems from an over-the-counter substance. Irving was the Cowboys' most productive defensive end late last season with three of his four sacks in the final month.

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer
This is dumb but I can't really put him in the same category as someone like Randy Gregory. I just don't think their is a high likelihood that something like this will happen again. It will suck if he has to miss 4 games but hopefully he can appeal it and at least get that reduced.

midswat

... soon
I bet he wins the appeal and this is a non story.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I bet he wins the appeal and this is a non story.
I am just impressed it made Sirius Radio's news. Imagine if Billy Bob Brubake, reserve end, from the Houston Texans tested positive for PEDs.

Not a peep.

Part of being the brand, I guess.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
We can get by with what we have for a few games but we can't afford to lose many more.

Lawrence/Charlton/Mayowa
Collins/Thornton/Paea

With Crawford mixing and matching inside and outside we should be fine if we can keep those 7 on the field although Tapper will likely have to be ready for some snaps.

peplaw06

Brand New Member
I am just impressed it made Sirius Radio's news. Imagine if Billy Bob Brubake, reserve end, from the Houston Texans tested positive for PEDs.

Not a peep.

Part of being the brand, I guess.
Look who's embracing the hatred.

Top Bottom