A week of LGBTQ acceptance education in a middle school. Really?

Jiggyfly

Banned
If this person is still a female posing as male then my original contention is in play. This person will cause disruption in a female restroom.
So you have no problem with a former male who has been "specified" female using a woman's bathroom?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
That's not what the argument was it was said several times that a person should go to the bathroom they were born as.

Either you missed that or are ignoring it.
Well make it clear is the person you are posting for this conversation male or female? If you don't want cloudy answers don't post cloudy questions. Your presentation of going from "F to M" isn't clear whether is is actual or deception.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
So you have no problem with a former male who has been "specified" female using a woman's bathroom?
Specified medically no. If the gender has officially changed due to medical alterations then the individual will be utilizing behavior and actions of the medical change to the gender they are associating with. The disagreements have been about deceptions to access the inappropriate facility regardless on mental misgivings.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Let's be clear though, no one gives a shit who goes into men's restrooms. Any crowded venue is going to experience some chick getting fed up with waiting in line for the girl's room, and she'll go into the men's restroom. And no one will give a shit.
I don't know about where you live, but that literally never happens where I live.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Let's be clear though, no one gives a shit who goes into men's restrooms. Any crowded venue is going to experience some chick getting fed up with waiting in line for the girl's room, and she'll go into the men's restroom. And no one will give a shit (no pun intended). When we talk about what concerns people, it's 100% people who appear male going into women's restrooms. Since men are seen as the predatory gender.
I don't know that LT is of that opinion.

But yeah, it's sort of like the female teacher who bangs the 15 year old male student. Most people want to high five the 15 year old. If you switch the genders on that suddenly the male is an evil predator and the girl a poor victim. It's just how we view sexuality. If your 10 year old boy sees some vagina and boobs it's a bonding moment. If your 10 year old girl gets a dick swung around her it's a scaring life experience.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't know about where you live, but that literally never happens where I live.
I've seen it happen at bars with drunk girls before. The lines get long and woman's lines are usually longer because it takes them longer to pee.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I have no recollection of this being a practice as well. If it did happen it would cause an uproar in the places I frequent. I can't imagine where people must go to observe this happening as any kind of norm or even an occasional occurrence.

townsend

Banned
I have no recollection of this being a practice as well. If it did happen it would cause an uproar in the places I frequent. I can't imagine where people must go to observe this happening as any kind of norm or even an occasional occurrence.
Concerts and sports events usually.

Cotton

Staff member
I have frequented bars, sporting events, sporting events being watched at bars and have never been or even seen a chick walk into a guys restroom. Not once in my life.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I don't frequent concerts much and the sporting events I have frequented in this area hasn't yielded this type incident I have been aware of so I guess I am out of the loop on this.

Cotton

Staff member
Like in a restaurant, when it's a single room, one-toilet with a lock on door, I've used the women's bathroom if the men's bathroom is occupied.
Obviously, I'm not talking about single-occupancy bathrooms. Who gives a shit who uses a bathroom that has a lock?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Like in a restaurant, when it's a single room, one-toilet with a lock on door, I've used the women's bathroom if the men's bathroom is occupied.
That would preclude anyone but you in the room. Sorry you didn't qualify as a pervert this time. :art

Jiggyfly

Banned
Specified medically no. If the gender has officially changed due to medical alterations then the individual will be utilizing behavior and actions of the medical change to the gender they are associating with. The disagreements have been about deceptions to access the inappropriate facility regardless on mental misgivings.
I gave you all of the pertinent info, try and do some research for a change.

And also please go back and read some more of this thread because that is not what the disagreement has all been about.

You yourself talked about being uncomfortable and please answer the question if you knew that that person was born a woman would you be uncomfortable?

Cotton

Staff member
Try and do some research made me laugh.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
Not at all what I meant. Most women I know who breast feed in pubic have a little modesty about it and use a cover. Not because it is unseemly but because they don't want others seeing their breasts or necessarily making others people uncomfortable by it. Not saying I am. But you have the women that are constantly getting on TV because they pull full boobage out in front of people and make a spectacle of the breast feeding so they can attract attention. Then when the get a reaction its like" Oh I was just trying to breastfeed my baby blah blah blah." It isn't that is a lewd or sexual thing at all. So don't tag me with the nitwit think dude. My wife breast fed as well but if it was out in public, she used a cover for her own benefit as well as that of others.
Maybe it's just that I'm tired of everyone thinking their special circumstance allows their desires, wishes or actions to trump the concerns of everyone else. The radical breast feeders, (not most women), The transgenders that want to share a restroom with ladies, the gays that think theirs is a legit marriage, and any other special group.

Last edited:

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I gave you all of the pertinent info, try and do some research for a change.

And also please go back and read some more of this thread because that is not what the disagreement has all been about.

You yourself talked about being uncomfortable and please answer the question if you knew that that person was born a woman would you be uncomfortable?
So is the person you presented in your question a male or female you didn't disclose that or if there was a medical sex change? Chances are you don't know yourself but regardless I addressed both scenarios so that's that.

Last edited:

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Not at all what I meant. Most women I know who breast feed in pubic have a little modesty about it and use a cover. Not because it is unseemly but because they don't want others seeing their breasts or necessarily making others people uncomfortable by it. Not saying I am. But you have the women that are constantly getting on TV because they pull full boobage out in front of people and make a spectacle of the breast feeding so they can attract attention. Then when the get a reaction its like" Oh I was just trying to breastfeed my baby blah blah blah." It isn't that is a lewd or sexual thing at all. So don't tag me with the nitwit think dude. My wife breast fed as well but if it was out in public, she used a cover for her own benefit as well as that of others.
Maybe it's just that I'm tired of everyone thinking their special circumstance allows their desires, wishes or actions to trump the concerns of everyone else. The radical breast feeders, (not most women), The transgenders that want to share a restroom with ladies, the gays that think theirs is a legit marriage, and any other special group.
Yep. The courtesy of concern of others is the part the pro group doesn't consider at all. Maybe they have little regard for this part of the equation.

Jiggyfly

Banned
So is the person you presented in your question a male or female you didn't disclose that or if there was a medical sex change? Chances are you don't know yourself but regardless I addressed both scenarios so that's that.
I and Crock both told you he was FTM which is a Female to Male transitioner.

And no you did not address both scenarios just answer the question would you be uncomfortable with this person in a men's bathroom.

He was born a female.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

And no you did not address both scenarios just answer the question would you be uncomfortable with this person in a men's bathroom.

He was born a female.
Is this person still a female. Just answer the question.

Last edited:

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

He was born a female.
You are saying "he" was born a female. That would seem to say this person is now a male so you can see why I am asking for clarification. You own statement implys there has been a medical change. You have referd to this person as he several times.

Top Bottom