User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Race baiting or not?

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar

Race baiting or not?

I don't know who all may have been following this Bennett thing, but it looks like he has lied about exactly what happened on that day...

2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Michael Bennett and his brother are both pieces of trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    I don't know who all may have been following this Bennett thing, but it looks like he has lied about exactly what happened on that day...

With all of the despicable shit going on in our world right now, do we really need to create bullshit to make it worse? This is an attention grab at its worse. Just ridiculous.

I went ahead and moved this to get it out of the general NFL thread. Here is a pretty damn good article with video of the Bennett incident from body cams. Piece of shit is doing nothing but hurting race relations by creating a bullshit story.

https://www.outkickthecoverage.com/m...bennett-lying/

I went ahead and moved this to get it out of the general NFL thread. Here is a pretty damn good article with video of the Bennett incident from body cams. Piece of shit is doing nothing but hurting race relations by creating a bullshit story.

As soon as he started crying and I heard about a civil rights lawsuit I knew it was bullshit. I mean he wasn't hurt or harmed in anyway. Let's not be so dramatic. There are actual officer abuses to worry about. This was over blown shit because the guy it happened to is famous.

I was once handcuffed and thrown in a police car once walking through a neighborhood where someone was smashing windows. It was an inconvenience but that's about it. And 30 minutes later they let me go knowing I wasn't the one doing it.

can we move this Bennett crap out of this thread? This thread is more embracing cultural/racial uniqueness. Not a joke.

throw this Bennett stuff into the Kaepernick thread, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by pdom View Post
    can we move this Bennett crap out of this thread? This thread is more embracing cultural/racial uniqueness. Not a joke.

throw this Bennett stuff into the Kaepernick thread, perhaps?
    I didn't really have a good place to put it. I will move it in a little bit.

This idiot on Twitter is now claiming the cops targeted Bennett because he sat for the anthem. That's some damn good police work that in that chaos the cops could quickly identify such a man.