Charlton Signs

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

midswat

... soon
That's what all first round draft picks sign for. With a team option for a 5th.
Gotcha. Didn't know the option 5th year thing.

I hate garretts face. That pic reminded me of that.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
All of the picks have now signed with the exception of Jourdan Lewis.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Seems a little ahead of schedule. There is always a holdout during training camp.
Doubt you see holdouts very much anymore with the slotted money. I know we had Bosa last year but that was only 1 and there used to be multiple every year. Might as well get your money early instead of late.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
And Lewis was a third round pick. Apparently there is some quirk with thirds that make them harder to sign. Maliek Collins was the last pick to sign last year.

dallen

Senior Tech
Seems a little ahead of schedule. There is always a holdout during training camp.
What are you talking about? I can't even remember the last time we had a rookie hold out during training camp.

midswat

... soon
And Lewis was a third round pick. Apparently there is some quirk with thirds that make them harder to sign. Maliek Collins was the last pick to sign last year.
Someone I listen to very closely suggests his agent does not like the "can't beat women" clause the team is trying to put in his contract.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
When's the last time we had a holdout during camp? I don't remember one.

I bet a historian would have a guess. Probably won't know but would have a guess and it would probably be an essay leading to a Super Bowl prediction for the next three years.

Top Bottom