Cowboys sign Morris

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'd never heard of Wentz, and are you going to sit here now and tell me you've watched him play "several games" for ND State? I call bullshit. Getting caught in a lie is a slippery slope.
Are you going to take the NoDak? I think he is calling you out for not being a real fan!

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Are you going to take the NoDak? I think he is calling you out for not being a real fan!
X
Yippee ki yo partner. It's likely N.Dak saw most if not all of Wentz' s performances. Ravi may have stepped in it this time.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
X
Yippee ki yo partner. It's likely N.Dak saw most if not all of Wentz' s performances. Ravi may have stepped in it this time.
It's like he didn't even see his name is NoDak. That should be a little hint in itself.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I'd never heard of Wentz, and are you going to sit here now and tell me you've watched him play "several games" for ND State? I call bullshit. Getting caught in a lie is a slippery slope.
No, I'm not going to say I watched him play "several games. I will say I watched almost all of them, tho. A couple live in the Fargo dome. Even seen him live a couple times when he played high school in Bismarck, ND. Once there, and once in Williston, where I live. Getting caught stupidly claiming shit you know nothing about is also a slippery slope. Are you so stupid you can't put my username and the school he played at and where he's from together? You even just wrote where he played at. Damn, son. Take a lap.

All I have to do to remind me of your complete lack of cred was re-read about your ranting Manziel love in the 2014 draft thread. Seriously entertaining.
My ranting Manziel love? :lol Please. I said I wouldn't have minded taking him, and that's about it. I also said I was very happy with taking Martin there. If that's ranting love, I'd love to see your what your description would be for somebody that was openly pining for the pick, and was upset when we passed.

And as far as my top three, who the hell are yours? Jack? Ramsey? Good luck with that.
Where have I mentioned Jack or Ramsey? Making shit up to try and make some kind of point? I've been on the QB choice since the season ended. I've been touting Wentz ever since people were still thinking he'd be available in the 3rd round. Yeah, long before you'd ever even heard his name. As for my top three, I'd probably say Tunsil, Wentz/Goff, Ramsey. Wentz and Goff are that close for me. I'd be perfectly happy with either of them. I give the slight edge to wanting Wentz over Goff mainly for homer reasons.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
No, I'm not going to say I watched him play "several games. I will say I watched almost all of them, tho. A couple live in the Fargo dome.
OK, I defer to your Wentz expertise. Not much ground for me to stand on. Crow eaten, I'm moving on :lol

As for my top three, I'd probably say Tunsil, Wentz/Goff, Ramsey.
I still don't believe in Ramsey in the top three or four. Tunsil we agree upon of course.

I liken Buckner to Calais Campbell who goes unnoticed in terms of sacks but generates far more pressure than people realize. Then there's his impact on the running game...

As for Elliott, there's no doubt in my mind he's going to be a superior back for a long time. As close to a sure thing as you get.

No one doubts the impact of a QB exceeds every other position. Maybe these two QB's are what people say, but if history is any indication one of them won't be and it's more often the second one chosen that fails.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
When I was watching Wentz's games on Draft Breakdown there were always little ads for some kind of insurance company out there called "Nodak", I found it pretty entertaining.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
When I was watching Wentz's games on Draft Breakdown there were always little ads for some kind of insurance company out there called "Nodak", I found it pretty entertaining.
NoDak Mutual.

I should be suing them for copyright infringement for using my name without permission.

Top Bottom