Archer: Cowboys putting La'el Collins on the move to right tackle

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
The only thing that bothers me about the move is that Collins has been on the left side through college and also his pro career.

As Rob Pettiti should have taught us, switching sides is like really really hard.
This was inevitable.

His talent is a touch wasted at guard, and he's already proven he can play multiple positions.

Pettiti was a very average player, and it's not surprising he'd have difficulty switching positions.

Most NFL swing tackles have to be ready to play either at a moment's notice, so I'm not at all concerned about Collins.

midswat

... soon
This was inevitable.

His talent is a touch wasted at guard, and he's already proven he can play multiple positions.

Pettiti was a very average player, and it's not surprising he'd have difficulty switching positions.

Most NFL swing tackles have to be ready to play either at a moment's notice, so I'm not at all concerned about Collins.
Keep running your mouth and Pittdawg will never post here.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

dallen

Senior Tech
The only thing that bothers me about the move is that Collins has been on the left side through college and also his pro career.

As Rob Pettiti should have taught us, switching sides is like really really hard.
The only thing I learned from Rob Pettiti is that Rob Pettiti sucked

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Hoping for a Big E impression out of Collins this year.

Love his physicality, intensity, and desire to put a guy on his ass.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hoping for a Big E impression out of Collins this year.

Love his physicality, intensity, and desire to put a guy on his ass.
Yeah it seems like most of Collins mistakes are mental. Physically he is awesome.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Lord, Garrett is stubborn.

Everyone knows you can't hang your season on Green.

Last years starting five should have been Tyron, Leary, Fred, Martin, and Collins.

Top Bottom