Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Josh Jones or Awuzie. Again, I think I like our pick better. Really hard to argue with the first two picks.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Josh Jones or Awuzie. Again, I think I like our pick better. Really hard to argue with the first two picks.
Phil picked a bad year to start this. Which is a good thing. I would say it's hard to argue the first 3 picks.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Phil picked a bad year to start this. Which is a good thing. I would say it's hard to argue the first 3 picks.
Yeah it's like every pick we made in the first 3 rounds was in my top 2 options.

And our sixth was obviously my top guy. The fourth was my first pick where I was sort of like WTF, but even that pick I can get behind.

Cotton

Staff member
Yeah it's like every pick we made in the first 3 rounds was in my top 2 options.

And our sixth was obviously my top guy. The fourth was my first pick where I was sort of like WTF, but even that pick I can get behind.
I was good until the Marquez White pick. I wasn't pissed, just didn't see it coming, and thought we got bad value there.

data

Forbes #1
not a bad year at all. Might be more fun this way. If all three picks suck a brick, can't blame Teh Jer cuz we essentially would've made the same calls. Call him an idiot is calling us an idiot.

Cotton

Staff member
not a bad year at all. Might be more fun this way. If all three picks suck a brick, can't blame Teh Jer cuz we essentially would've made the same calls. Call him an idiot is calling us an idiot.
Fair enough.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I disagree. I would like to think I'm justified in holding the professionals to a much higher standard than my stupid ass.

Just because I might have done the same thing doesn't mean they shouldn't have known better.

Top Bottom