Official Manziel To Dallas? Griffin To Dallas? Thread

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The Fan here was reporting that the Cowboys front office folk attended Lynch's pro day and were really impressed. I would prefer one of the other 2 QBs but would still be happy with Lynch after a trade down or move back up from the 2nd round.
Yeah I really like Lynch as well. To me it has always been 3 QBs and then a massive drop off. I just want one of those 3 and preferably the guy who the Cowboys have rated the highest. Lynch has very good accuracy combined with a massive arm. He actually had the highest velocity of all the QBs at the combine. He moves around very well too. The system he played in doesn't do him many favors but with some time to sit and learn a NFL offense I think he COULD be as good as Goff or Wentz. Who knows three years from now Lynch may be the best. QBs are hard to predict.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not getting my hopes up, think the Browns will still go ahead and draft him at #2. Not like RGIII is some slam-dunk starting QB.
I honestly think we have been smitten with Wentz since the Senior Bowl. Just seeing Jerry's interactions with him there it was like a giddy school girl. Plus his intangibles sound like they are off the charts which I'm sure Garrett loved.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Cleveland is gonna trade #2 to somebody who's wanting Wentz.

We may as well find out all we can about Lynch.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Not getting my hopes up, think the Browns will still go ahead and draft him at #2. Not like RGIII is some slam-dunk starting QB.
I think that will probably happen also but I have my fingers crossed.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
RG3 is not a long term solution at QB and the contract reflects it.

They may draft a QB at 2 anyways.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
RG3 is not a long term solution at QB and the contract reflects it.

They may draft a QB at 2 anyways.
I can see the Browns still drafting a QB at #2 or trading down to stockpile picks if they are OK with getting Lynch, Cook or Hackenberg later in the 1st or top of 2nd. Either way, I expect a QB be go 2nd overall.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
I can see the Browns still drafting a QB at #2 or trading down to stockpile picks if they are OK with getting Lynch, Cook or Hackenberg later in the 1st or top of 2nd. Either way, I expect a QB be go 2nd overall.
Hackenberg? He'd be lucky to get drafted.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
Let's face it, our dumb ass team is going to end up with up with Prescott and Jerruh's going to run his mouth about how great he is.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Let's face it, our dumb ass team is going to end up with up with Prescott and Jerruh's going to run his mouth about how great he is.
Don't think so but worse things have happened.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I've lost any and all hope of this team doing the right/smart thing.

A QB will be there at 4 and we're gonna pass on him....I'm sure of it.

We'll win 8 games at most in 2016.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Cleveland is gonna trade #2 to somebody who's wanting Wentz.

We may as well find out all we can about Lynch.
Why? If we miss out on Wentz, take Goff. One if not both of them will be there.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Why? If we miss out on Wentz, take Goff. One if not both of them will be there.
Have they shown as much interest in Goff as they have the other two? Serious question as I've only seen them mention the other two more.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Have they shown as much interest in Goff as they have the other two? Serious question as I've only seen them mention the other two more.
I have no idea. I've been all in over taking Wentz, and haven't been paying attention to anybody else. If we don't get him, I will be totally pissed for a few minutes.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
From what I have seen they have acted like Goff doesn't even exist. Didn't hear much about their interest at his Pro Day.

They have been all over Lynch though.

data

Forbes #1
Can't wait for the high-fives this time around. Bigger and flashier than ever.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
I haven't seen them mention anything at all about Goff, which is a shame. The only QBs I've heard them mention is Wentz or Prescott.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
I haven't seen them mention anything at all about Goff, which is a shame. The only QBs I've heard them mention is Wentz or Prescott.
And Prescott is a worthless schlub. The guy comes from a zone read offense, he can't read defenses, and has a noodle arm. And then there's the DUI...

Top Bottom