User Tag List

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 152

Thread: 2017 Fantasy Football Thread...

  1. #131
    Senior Member NoDak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    10,615
    Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    No I had Jordy, Fitz, an Dez and I was trying to figure out who to put on the bench. I was worried about putting Jordy back in the lineup because Rodgers is still coming back from injury.
    How many WRs do you start? You also said you have Julio Jones. If you start three, Jones and Jordy would be lock starts and I'd be deciding between Dez and Fitz for the 3rd spot depending on matchup, health, etc...

  2. #132
    Senior Member jsmith6919's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    8,722
    Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    No I had Jordy, Fitz, an Dez and I was trying to figure out who to put on the bench. I was worried about putting Jordy back in the lineup because Rodgers is still coming back from injury.
    As a Cowboys fan you should know better than most how effective a hobbled Aaron Rodgers is

  3. #133
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    60,648
    Quote Originally Posted by NoDak View Post
    How many WRs do you start? You also said you have Julio Jones. If you start three, Jones and Jordy would be lock starts and I'd be deciding between Dez and Fitz for the 3rd spot depending on matchup, health, etc...
    And, in that case, I start Fitz over Dez.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

  4. #134
    Senior Member jsmith6919's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    8,722
    Which qb would yall go with-Russell Wilson at home vs Rams or Aaron Rodgers in his first game back vs Panthers?

  5. #135
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    60,648
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmith6919 View Post
    Which qb would yall go with-Russell Wilson at home vs Rams or Aaron Rodgers in his first game back vs Panthers?
    Rodgers.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

  6. The following user likes this post:


  7. #136
    Senior Member Rev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    8,853
    Rodgers
    #Fire Garrett

  8. The following user likes this post:


  9. #137
    Senior Member kidd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,036
    Quote Originally Posted by NoDak View Post
    How many WRs do you start? You also said you have Julio Jones. If you start three, Jones and Jordy would be lock starts and I'd be deciding between Dez and Fitz for the 3rd spot depending on matchup, health, etc...
    I start a WR at my flex because I have shit at RB.

    Right now, it looks like I should have put in Randall Cobb

  10. #138
    No longer a fan midswat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,198
    Todd Gurley better chill the f out.

  11. #139
    Senior Member Chocolate Lab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,725
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmith6919 View Post
    Which qb would yall go with-Russell Wilson at home vs Rams or Aaron Rodgers in his first game back vs Panthers?
    Another vote for Rodgers

    (I started Wilson today.)
    2014=2009, 2015=2010?

    The Garrett Song

  12. #140
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    60,648
    I hate fantasy football.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •