User Tag List

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Results 111 to 117 of 117

Thread: 2017 Fantasy Football Thread...

  1. #111
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    55,095
    Quote Originally Posted by NoDak View Post


    I figured I would wake up to this. You beat me by .22 points. I don't think I have ever had a game that close before. What sucks, is that pretty much knocked me out of the playoffs.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

  2. #112
    "Meh" about Dallas midswat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,422
    How many teams make the playoffs?
    SOON

  3. #113
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    55,095
    Quote Originally Posted by midswat View Post
    How many teams make the playoffs?
    Four.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

  4. #114
    Senior Member NoDak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    9,719
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post


    I figured I would wake up to this. You beat me by .22 points. I don't think I have ever had a game that close before. What sucks, is that pretty much knocked me out of the playoffs.
    When the steelers were still passing with a minute left to go, I was thinking WTF are they doing. Then the last pass went to JuJu and I was all NOOOOOOOOOOOO. Three more yards and you would have had me. That was a sweet open field tackle... ~whew~

  5. #115
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    55,095
    Quote Originally Posted by NoDak View Post
    When the steelers were still passing with a minute left to go, I was thinking WTF are they doing. Then the last pass went to JuJu and I was all NOOOOOOOOOOOO. Three more yards and you would have had me. That was a sweet open field tackle... ~whew~
    I didn't watch the game, but I was watching the stat tracker on my phone. Going into the 4th quarter, I just knew I had it won. Woke up this morning, and had a hearty chuckle when I opened Yahoo. (actually, I cried a little bit, but whatevs)
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

  6. #116
    "Meh" about Dallas midswat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,422
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    Four.
    Shit. So I can’t afford to rest my starters this week.
    SOON

  7. #117
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    55,095
    Quote Originally Posted by midswat View Post
    Shit. So I can’t afford to rest my starters this week.
    Nope, you got three at 8-5 right behind you.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •