NFL coach says Cowboys WR Ryan Switzer ‘obnoxious, hard to be around

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I like the attitude, and he's surrounded by legit superstars on the Cowboys. Why wouldn't you want a guy with confidence?

p1_

DCC 4Life
I wonder what Beasley is thinking right about now.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I wonder what Beasley is thinking right about now.
Lucky should be more worried. This was a move for an elite return guy. He basically does everything Lucky does except better.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
I'd like to know who the coach was.

marsbennett

Brand New Member
I'm loving this pick. We are going to be so loaded. If Rico is all that too, imagine this offense. We only need a couple RBs honestly with this crew.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I read that he is pretty douchey right after the draft.

dallen

Senior Tech
Lucky should be more worried. This was a move for an elite return guy. He basically does everything Lucky does except better.
Lucky should be worried this year. Beasley should be worried if he plans on getting another contract here

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Lucky should be worried this year. Beasley should be worried if he plans on getting another contract here
It will impact that, no question. Without a similar kind of player in the wings, he could command a lot of money if his role continues as it has been trending.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
And Beasley must be approaching 30 at this point.
Plus, just think of the negotiations after he is our leading receiver the next two years.

Stephen: Well, uhh ~digs in ear~, Cole. Here we are. This...~pushes paper with dollar figure scribbled on it across table~...is where we are willing to go.

Beasley: Eat a...

~Beasley's wife appears from behind him, like Brennan Huff in Stepbrothers~

Kyrstin Beasley: DICK!

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Plus, just think of the negotiations after he is our leading receiver the next two years.

Stephen: Well, uhh ~digs in ear~, Cole. Here we are. This...~pushes paper with dollar figure scribbled on it across table~...is where we are willing to go.

Beasley: Eat a...

~Beasley's wife appears from behind him, like Brennan Huff in Stepbrothers~

Kyrstin Beasley: DICK!
:lol

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Switzer is clearly insurance for when Beasley's contract is up in 2 years. I'm sure we'll try to re-sign him but only at a certain price considering his age.

Top Bottom