User Tag List

Page 191 of 197 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 1968

Thread: The Outrage Thread

Yeah, there are way too many false flag operations.

That being said, mind your own fucking business. If someone is selling water or candy and you are stupid enough to buy it off them, thats your business. The government especially doesn't need to be demanding "licenses" to resell this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    Yep I'm with you on that one. It looks real fake.
    May be staged but if so what would be the motive for the project and what is the results that are to be attained?
    Since Day One

Quote Originally Posted by L.T. Fan View Post
    May be staged but if so what would be the motive for the project and what is the results that are to be attained?
    Pretty obvious to me. Get your 15 minutes of fame while pushing the Whitey is evil narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by NoDak View Post
    Pretty obvious to me. Get your 15 minutes of fame while pushing the Whitey is evil narrative.
    Yep, make old white America look super racist while playing the minority card for the victims.

5. The following user likes this post:

Quote Originally Posted by mschmidt64 View Post
    Yeah, there are way too many false flag operations.

That being said, mind your own fucking business. If someone is selling water or candy and you are stupid enough to buy it off them, thats your business. The government especially doesn't need to be demanding "licenses" to resell this stuff.
    I always find it funny that someone sells candy outside of a Walmart. As though you can't walk inside and purchase the candy for the same price or cheaper. But yeah any time a child is trying to sell goods or services it takes a real dick to try and shut them down. It's not as though they are actually competing with the big businesses.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    Nope, I'm saying that these women just might be traffickers. Are they seriously wanting us to believe that a child wouldn't recognize their mother after a couple of months apart from them? I think the media is trying to stay out in front of this just in case video gets released of a child pulling away from their "mother" and people start to realize that just maybe some of these kids aren't actually being separated from their families.
    Jeez lighten up it's obviously a joke. They are making up a storm where there's not much to go on, first of I don't see where the babies are going "who is this person? This is not my mother!". They are just pushing away and crying and there are a myriad of reasons why that might be happening, being emotionally overwhelmed, might not have been good parents, felt more secure at facility than trekking for hours each day, etc. But you're doing exactly what has you fuming about the "liberal media" making conclusions out of barely any facts.
    What should cause concern is that the article calls Trump "Mr. Trump" while Obama is "President Obama"...
    @Rev supporter

Quote Originally Posted by NoDak View Post
    I see your point but another “whitey “ came to the rescue. I was kinda left with an overall emotion of wanting to tell “granny” to mind her own business and her biases was showing.
    Since Day One

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrymesscan View Post
    Jeez lighten up it's obviously a joke. They are making up a storm where there's not much to go on, first of I don't see where the babies are going "who is this person? This is not my mother!". They are just pushing away and crying and there are a myriad of reasons why that might be happening, being emotionally overwhelmed, might not have been good parents, felt more secure at facility than trekking for hours each day, etc. But you're doing exactly what has you fuming about the "liberal media" making conclusions out of barely any facts.
    What should cause concern is that the article calls Trump "Mr. Trump" while Obama is "President Obama"...
    There is one huge difference between me and the media. I'll let you figure out what that huge difference is.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by L.T. Fan View Post
    I see your point but another “whitey “ came to the rescue. I was kinda left with an overall emotion of wanting to tell “granny” to mind her own business and her biases was showing.
    Pretty sure the "hero" was Hispanic.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    Pretty sure the "hero" was Hispanic.
    May be but I don’t see anything to distinguish him as Hispanic. Looks like any other Caucasian with a cropped top and short pants.
    Since Day One