User Tag List

Page 189 of 198 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 1976

Thread: The Outrage Thread

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    So, apparently the new phrase for abortion is "reproductive health care decisions". GTFOH with that bullshit.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

2. The following user likes this post:

Quote Originally Posted by mschmidt64 View Post
    I would guess it's not that they are "incapable" of paying -- they are probably incapable of paying the sheer volume, though. Freeing up 1000/mo payments would flood the market with maybe not 1000/mo from these borrowers, but may free up 200, 300, 500 a month, etc, that is now gonna be spent elsewhere.

Yeah, the fed is gonna have to fucking eat it, but they should respond by ending these loan guarantees.

The student loan crisis needs some sort of shake up.
    I for one am not crazy about this approach to stimulating the economy because when someone says the government should absorb the loss they are saying I can help with absorbing the loss. I paid for my family to be educated. I am not crazy about the idea of helping pay the cost of education for anyone else.
    Since Day One

Quote Originally Posted by L.T. Fan View Post
    I for one am not crazy about this approach to stimulating the economy because when someone says the government should absorb the loss they are saying I can help with absorbing the loss. I paid for my family to be educated. I am not crazy about the idea of helping pay the cost of education for anyone else.
    Student loans are sort of a mess the government has created though. And they just make up new rules as they go. You can't really give out bullshit unsecured loans and then make regulations as you go to try and force people into servitude for them. This is sort of a mess that the government has created and it's their job to now clean it up if you ask me.

5. The following user likes this post:

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    Student loans are sort of a mess the government has created though. And they just make up new rules as they go. You can't really give out bullshit unsecured loans and then make regulations as you go to try and force people into servitude for them. This is sort of a mess that the government has created and it's their job to now clean it up if you ask me.
    Again the government is me and you when it comes to dealing with failed programs and cleanup. I would want to see a cease to extending any further loans if they were to write off the current program. I can’t think of a bigger waste than to write off a program and continue to extend additional funding.
    Since Day One

Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    This guy is a fuckin' dumbass. And so is the spineless cop.
    Yep.

2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

11. The following user likes this post:

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    Are you saying the government is faking the reunions!!!11!!1!!1!!
    @Rev supporter