User Tag List

Page 184 of 198 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 1976

Thread: The Outrage Thread

Quote Originally Posted by bbgun View Post
    Democrats denounce the great job numbers because they need financial misery to attain power, but hey, vote for us white people!
    Hard working people want nothing to do with Democrats. Because they love the American dream of earning wealth and keeping it. They don't want to think that even if they find a way to be successful that the government will take from them and give to those who don't earn it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    Hard working people want nothing to do with Democrats. Because they love the American dream of earning wealth and keeping it. They don't want to think that even if they find a way to be successful that the government will take from them and give to those who don't earn it.
    Your racism is showing.

Yeah, we know.....only white people are "hard working".

Quote Originally Posted by BipolarFan View Post
    Your racism is showing.

Interesting. Didn't mention race at all. Sounds to me like you're the racist one assuming that working hard or not working hard implies something about race.

4. The following user likes this post:

FOX NEWS made excuses and degraded rising job numbers and falling unemployment for 8 fucking years under Obama.
    June Jobs Numbers Beat Expectations with 213,000 New Payroll Jobs. Pelosi: WE’RE ALL GOING TO DIE!

Point me to a Fox news anchor who rooted for a recession, like Bill Maher did.

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Your racism is showing.

No, YOUR racism is showing.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Every sane, moral person simply wants a shot to control their own destiny. If they succeed or fail is irrelevant. Man was created to produce...there is nothing wrong with being proud of little or much as long as we all have what we’ve worked for. It isn’t that hard to understand for those who have a a little pride for what they have.

Here’s the deal - do some people start out at a lower position than others? Well, yes they do. That is irrelevant, we can all improve and hopefully improve future generations for our family. What’s ironic is that you see many people that are well off making a concerted effort to not give too much to their kids because they don’t want to ruin their character by making them spoiled assholes. Those people must be bigoted to their own kids, right? I get so tired of hearing about peope looking for their fair share of things. Go get it like the rest of us. I work my ass off and of chose not to that fine with me but don’t expect me to pay your way. Now, if someone is struggling for whatever reason I’d be happy to help a brother out but don’t force me to.

"Actions have consequences, so some of the consequences (are) people like us being out here to alert the general public of what they did and let the marketplace decide," Paul Brockman, who organized the protest, told WSLS. "We may have our differences, right, left, Democrat or Republican whatever. But the place for that is in politics, it's at the ballot box, it's not at a retail establishment." - Red Hen protestor

I'd bet the farm this POS had no fucking problem whatsoever when the guy wouldn't make a gay wedding cake.
    And he would have been right as well. What don't you get about the baker have served them often before with no concern, but not wanting to make them a "wedding cake" you communistic ass? Would you force a Jew to make a cake for a Nazi party since you love to use Nazi so much lately?

Interesting. Didn't mention race at all. Sounds to me like you're the racist one assuming that working hard or not working hard implies something about race.
    He's the most racist and politically bigoted I've ever have the misfortune of interacting with. How does one get so bitter and hateful?

Quote Originally Posted by skidadl View Post
    there is nothing wrong with being proud of little or much as long as we all have what we’ve worked for.
    No! What people don't have needs to be given to them, you cunt!