User Tag List

Page 183 of 197 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 1961

Thread: The Outrage Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BipolarFan View Post
    No but she whined about it in a official capacity on the United States press secretary's official twitter account against ethics.

But ethics don't matter with this administration.
    Well it was an ethical question that the restaurant failed.

Quote Originally Posted by NoDak View Post

Thatís awesome.

How many years of investigations and complete control by the red party in government and nothing.

It must really be frustrating for you that this cartoon criminal you make the Clintons out to be never get caught.

How many years of investigations and complete control by the red party in government and nothing.

It must really be frustrating for you that this cartoon criminal you make the Clintons out to be never get caught.
    I don’t give a fuck. Show me where I’ve railed against Clinton not being in jail or save your stupidity for somebody that might give even a half a fuck about anything you might say.

But you trying to come across like the Clintons are some kind of example of strong ethics is just another laugher in a long line of retarded shit you’ve spewed out.

Quote Originally Posted by NoDak View Post
    I don’t give a fuck. Show me where I’ve railed against Clinton not being in jail or save your stupidity for somebody that might give even a half a fuck about anything you might say.

But you trying to come across like the Clintons are some kind of example of strong ethics is just another laugher in a long line of retarded shit you’ve spewed out.
    Whether the Clintons are corrupt or not doesn't change the fact that the biggest piece of shit in our history is sitting in the white house and has done nothing but surround him self with pieces of shit in his cabinet and elsewhere, save for General Mattis, Kelly, and McMasters.

And McMasters is long gone, Kelly has a foot out the door, and it is even rumored that Mattis is losing influence.

2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Democrats denounce the great job numbers because they need financial misery to attain power, but hey, vote for us white people!

Quote Originally Posted by bbgun View Post
    Democrats denounce the great job numbers because they need financial misery to attain power, but hey, vote for us white people!
    FOX NEWS made excuses and degraded rising job numbers and falling unemployment for 8 fucking years under Obama.