User Tag List

Page 180 of 197 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 1961

Thread: The Outrage Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BipolarFan View Post
    You fucking rubes think winning a second civil war would be so easy don't you?

I bet the good ole boys in the south thought the same way 160 years ago.
    2014=2009, 2015=2010?

The Garrett Song

Quote Originally Posted by BipolarFan View Post
    You fucking rubes think winning a second civil war would be so easy don't you?

I bet the good ole boys in the south thought the same way 160 years ago.
    Good God, man.

Quote Originally Posted by bbgun View Post
    latest update on the entitled cunt

There are different classes of refugees. I have employed a lot and it has a lot to do with the culture they came from.

Burmese, Nepali, Eritreans - proud to be here, most came from horrific conditions in camps, work their asses off, most have citizenship as a goal, in fact it is a huge motivator.

Cubans, Iraqis, Afghanis, Congolese - all seem to come with a sense of entitlement. Many were professionals back in their own country. Then they expect to be able to do the same thing here.

One of my favorites was this Iraqi dude who was angry at what job he was being considered for. "In my country, I was an interpreter for General Petraeus!". Well, I hate to break it to you pal, you are applying for an entry level job packing a truck here.

The Cubans are the worst because they act like their shit doesn't stink when they interact amongst the other Hispanics.

you had better luck with the "white woman calls the cops" memes

Quote Originally Posted by NoDak View Post
    I'm sure they will find a way to survive without their facebook and/or texting until they get to where they're going.
    Yeah but lets face it, that's never going to happen. Especially when you're talking 5 hour + time in the car for some trips.

Quote Originally Posted by bbgun View Post
    you had better luck with the "white woman calls the cops" memes
    Some of the first ones were kind of funny. But they sort of morphed into ghey political propaganda type shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    Yeah but lets face it, that's never going to happen. Especially when you're talking 5 hour + time in the car for some trips.
    I don't care how long a car ride is and if people couldn't surf the internet and text with their phones during it. People are always saying that saving innocent lives are what's important. Whether it's gun control, the death penalty, or what ever. Why should this be any different? And we all know without a doubt that making it so people couldn't use their phones for anything but voice during a car ride would save a LOT of lives.

Smart phones are a relatively new thing. People were able to get by just fine during car rides before them.