User Tag List

Page 186 of 197 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 1961

Thread: The Outrage Thread

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    If the gay and black communities truly are fed up with the Democratic party, that blue wave that is supposedly coming is going to turn blood red.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Quote Originally Posted by fortsbest View Post
    I'm only moderately active on Twitter, but this #walkaway and various iterations of it intrigues me. If that's the way the left is thinking, that movement seems to be a total rebuttal.
    I want to believe, but I'm pretty skeptical these kinds of movements are large enough to make a dent. The comments on that vid are dead on -- colleges are basically Marxist indoctrination centers anymore. I used to think that sounded extreme, but I really don't anymore. I don't blame the young people because they aren't old enough and don't have enough life experience to know any better, but still, it's a terrible situation. It's just astonishing that these university officials have gone this far left this fast and there seems to be so little pushback. Academic types have always leaned left, of course, but shutting down free speech and caving to some of these extremely far left demonstrations? Unreal.
    2014=2009, 2015=2010?

The Garrett Song

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate Lab View Post
    I want to believe, but I'm pretty skeptical these kinds of movements are large enough to make a dent. The comments on that vid are dead on -- colleges are basically Marxist indoctrination centers anymore. I used to think that sounded extreme, but I really don't anymore. I don't blame the young people because they aren't old enough and don't have enough life experience to know any better, but still, it's a terrible situation. It's just astonishing that these university officials have gone this far left this fast and there seems to be so little pushback. Academic types have always leaned left, of course, but shutting down free speech and caving to some of these extremely far left demonstrations? Unreal.
    Go search #walkaway on Twitter. The movement might just be bigger than you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate Lab View Post
    Hm, Iamtdg has never been one to get onboard with online movements that never go anywhere.

So they went from harassing Trump administration officials to harassing Republicans in general. I guess that progression was inevitable. Also, old men shouldn't wear jeans.

Quote Originally Posted by Kbrown View Post
    Hm, Iamtdg has never been one to get onboard with online movements that never go anywhere.

fuck you

Quote Originally Posted by Kbrown View Post

I'm done posting negative stuff for a while.

But if Mueller comes up with something big, then I'll be back with a vengeance.