Week 6 Gameday Chatter | Cowboys vs. Packers | 10/16/2016

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Oh yeah, fucker?

Try and isolate the Goof Son pelvic thrust. You can't.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yikes.

The Cardinals are starting John Wetzel who sucked ass for us in the preseason.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
According to Calvin Hill on the Goal line slant to Butler Butler apparently rushed the slant causing the throw behind him.

He was supposed to take a step to the outside first and then run the slant but due to the rush it threw off the timing of the play.

Also, on Talking Cowboys they were discussing that play and stated those are the types of passes you simply can't drop.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, and I know the announcers were sort of putting this on Rodgers but I actually think Jones catchup speed is what made the difference on the play. The window in order to complete that throw would have been absolutely tiny if at all.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
Wow, I didn't notice this the first time...

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wow, I didn't notice this the first time...

That's actually pretty funny. I don't want to claim the refs are out to get Dallas or anything because I think they have been more then fair all season long but I think they absolutely love the Packers. They are the least penalized team in the NFL and I don't really believe it's because they deserve it.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
That's actually pretty funny. I don't want to claim the refs are out to get Dallas or anything because I think they have been more then fair all season long but I think they absolutely love the Packers. They are the least penalized team in the NFL and I don't really believe it's because they deserve it.
I think it's more pro-Packers than anti-Cowboys, it seems they get leeway no matter who they are playing.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think it's more pro-Packers than anti-Cowboys, it seems they get leeway no matter who they are playing.
That's exactly the point I was trying to make. The Packers are the least penalized team in the NFL so far. If Dallas was being treated unfair I'd expect us to be one of the most. Instead we are like the 10th least penalized.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
That's exactly the point I was trying to make. The Packers are the least penalized team in the NFL so far. If Dallas was being treated unfair I'd expect us to be one of the most. Instead we are like the 10th least penalized.
Yea look no further than how Rodgers has the refs trained to not blow plays dead on a defensive flag and get free plays.

Cotton

Staff member
Yea look no further than how Rodgers has the refs trained to not blow plays dead on a defensive flag and get free plays.
Or how he was able to take a snap with -1 on the clock to end the half.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I wonder if the NFL office has been notified by the Cowboys yet.

Top Bottom