User Tag List

Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
Results 371 to 380 of 491

Thread: The Outrage Thread

  1. #371
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    55,213
    Quote Originally Posted by NoDak View Post
    There is not a single person here that is ok with any kind of child molestation, yet you carry on day after day accusing anybody that is a conservative of supporting it. An idiot beating a drum over and over about how the conservatives here are fully partisan and will cast any vote for the R over the D.

    And truth be known, you are the biggest fucking partisan shill this board has ever seen.
    I don't think anyone on this board has voiced an opinion about Roy Moore, but that doesn't stop this jackwagon from assuming.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

  2. #372
    Senior Member L.T. Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    15,303
    Quote Originally Posted by BipolarFan View Post
    Wrong. I have 3 kids of my own and 5 fosters. If you think I'd be ok with a fucking child molester in any seat of power, you are sadly mistaken.

    And I'm fine with Franken and Conyers being gone.

    All these dipshits on power trips that think they can abuse women or children because of their status need to be unearthed and power removed.
    Let me give you something to think about, You have the perfect profile with your foster group for someone to accuse you of something like child molestation. How would you like it if someone who was you enemy decided to spread a story about you? What would be your response if your community just arbitrarily decided to believe it and called for your head.? Think about that. There is always another side of the story.
    Since Day One

  3. #373
    Senior Member 2233boys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,479
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    Obama didn't serve...
    Considering he was 14 when the Vietnam War ended, in the context of the conversation, your point is moot.

    Had you said Clinton, that'd be a different story.

  4. #374
    Senior Member 2233boys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,479
    Quote Originally Posted by bbgun View Post
    Individual female Dems have asked Franken to resign, not the DNC. And yes, several Republicans have been publicly critical of Moore, including McConnell, Rubio, Romney, Flake, McCain, etc.
    McConnell fell in line and has backed away from that. Flake isn't running again, Romney isn't running for anything, and McCain is going to die. Didn't know that about Rubio though, good for him. The RNC however, did just send him money and the President endorsed him. So Bipolar's point on Team Red not caring about electing an accused Pedophile in Alabama is valid.

  5. #375
    Senior Member 2233boys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,479
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
    Here's my thought on some of these sexual harassment allegations. From my recollection, making sexual in nature comments, gestures, etc. towards women was somewhat of a cultural norm in America pre early 80s. I'm not saying it was right, just saying that it was one of those things that was part of the culture back in those days. Even as a small kid I remember reading comics that depicted a male boss chasing his hot secretary around the office. Even TV shows depicted extra touchy-grabby bosses who were trying to get into their workers' pants. So my point is why are we trying to hold people accountable now for stuff that they did 30+ years ago when those actions were semi-socially acceptable. It was just one of those things that you had to deal with at that time in America.

    Because if we're holding people accountable for stuff that is taboo now but was socially acceptable decades ago, is the next step digging up old 60s & 70s footage of white people calling blacks the N-word? Are we going to make those people resign for saying stuff that half of America was saying back then? I just want to know the rules because apparently there's no statute of limitations with all this faux outrage.

    Am I off base here?
    Having sexual contact with a 14 year old was against the law, even 30 years ago even in Alabama. In Franken's case, they are much more recent. In Conyers case, the guy had multiple settlements on our dime for his behavior. None of them should be serving
    Last edited by 2233boys; 12-07-2017 at 12:30 PM.

  6. #376
    Senior Member pdom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    20,270
    Pedophiles obviously should be prohibited from being school teachers, Chuck E. Cheese employees and other kid-heavy jobs, but where can pedophiles work, if not the Senate? There's no kids in the Senate.

  7. #377
    Senior Member Genghis Khan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    10,821
    Quote Originally Posted by NoDak View Post
    There is not a single person here that is ok with any kind of child molestation, yet you carry on day after day accusing anybody that is a conservative of supporting it. An idiot beating a drum over and over about how the conservatives here are fully partisan and will cast any vote for the R over the D.

    And truth be known, you are the biggest fucking partisan shill this board has ever seen.
    Exactly.

  8. #378
    Senior Member BipolarFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Up my ass
    Posts
    8,171
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    I don't think anyone on this board has voiced an opinion about Roy Moore, but that doesn't stop this jackwagon from assuming.
    The silence is deafening.

    As long as it helps get you guys the tax cuts, that for some reason you so desperately need for the ultra rich while we might get some crumbs, you don't seem to care about the kids he abused.

  9. #379
    Senior Member BipolarFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Up my ass
    Posts
    8,171
    Quote Originally Posted by L.T. Fan View Post
    Let me give you something to think about, You have the perfect profile with your foster group for someone to accuse you of something like child molestation. How would you like it if someone who was you enemy decided to spread a story about you? What would be your response if your community just arbitrarily decided to believe it and called for your head.? Think about that. There is always another side of the story.
    He's a fucking pedo. No doubt about it. He even signed one of the girl's yearbook.

    But you guys are quick to call for Al Franken's head.

  10. #380
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    55,213
    Quote Originally Posted by BipolarFan View Post
    The silence is deafening.

    As long as it helps get you guys the tax cuts, that for some reason you so desperately need for the ultra rich while we might get some crumbs, you don't seem to care about the kids he abused.
    Oh, fuck off.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •