User Tag List

Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: The Outrage Thread

While democrats are urging Franken to resign for groping adult women, Team Red rallies around a child molester in Alabama, because, by god, they need his vote.

Now this fat fucking twat, Bannon, is bashing Mitt Romney for dodging the draft while the guy he helped elect is a fucking 5 time draft dodging COWARD!!

Quote Originally Posted by BipolarFan View Post
    While democrats are urging Franken to resign for groping adult women, Team Red rallies around a child molester in Alabama, because, by god, they need his vote.
    Individual female Dems have asked Franken to resign, not the DNC. And yes, several Republicans have been publicly critical of Moore, including McConnell, Rubio, Romney, Flake, McCain, etc.

Franken confessed guilt amid mountains of proof while Moore denied the claims and to date nothing has been processed to determine guilt or innocence. See the difference? When all is reconciled and if Moore is guilty then remove him from the ranks.
    Since Day One

Now this fat fucking twat, Bannon, is bashing Mitt Romney for dodging the draft while the guy he helped elect is a fucking 5 time draft dodging COWARD!!
    You must had an early trip to the non ripened vineyard this morning.
    Since Day One

Quote Originally Posted by L.T. Fan View Post
    You must had an early trip to the non ripened vineyard this morning.
    Doesn't change the fact that Trump is a 5 time draft dodging piece of garbage.

Used to be this country wouldn't even consider a fucking coward like that to lead us.

Then people like YOU decided it was OK.

Used to be this country wouldn't even consider a fucking coward like that to lead us.

Obama didn't serve...

That’s right and you would do well to understand that people like me are the current voice so either fall in line or continue to be a person who will be miserable because things aren’t going their way. You can always fall back on continued bullshit ranting or you can just chill out until the next voter event.
    Since Day One

Quote Originally Posted by L.T. Fan View Post
    That’s right and you would do well to understand that people like me are the current voice so either fall in line or continue to be a person who will be miserable because things aren’t going their way. You can always fall back on continued bullshit ranting or you can just chill out until the next voter event.
    So how do people like yourself rationalize voting for a draft dodging coward?

Oh, at least it isn't Clinton.

So how do people like yourself rationalize voting for a draft dodging coward?

Oh, at least it isn't Clinton.
    That’s about it. How do you justify voting for Clinton?
    Since Day One