User Tag List

Page 67 of 157 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117 ... LastLast

Thread: The Outrage Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    They use the same argument when debating gas taxes. "But, you know we can make the world a better place by making people use less gas and hurting our planet".
    Jesus don't get me started on gas tax. I can get gas in Delaware right now for about $2.30. In my area of Pennsylvania it's about $2.70. I'm about 10 or 15 minutes from Delaware.

What's the difference in price? The frigging Pennsylvania gas tax.

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Genghis Khan View Post
    Jesus don't get me started on gas tax. I can get gas in Delaware right now for about $2.30. In my area of Pennsylvania it's about $2.70. I'm about 10 or 15 minutes from Delaware.

What's the difference in price? The frigging Pennsylvania gas tax.
    Yep, the left claims is a way to dissuade people from driving. All they are doing is creating more revenue.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Yep, the left claims is a way to dissuade people from driving. All they are doing is creating more revenue.
    The gas tax is for building and maintaining roads.

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BipolarFan View Post
    You need to go and do some research on the allocation of local gas taxes. I'm not talking about the federal gas tax. But hell, not even all of the federal gas tax goes to infrastructure.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

You need to go and do some research on the allocation of local gas taxes. I'm not talking about the federal gas tax. But hell, not even all of the federal gas tax goes to infrastructure.
    but...but..he saw it in a meme

Quote Originally Posted by BipolarFan View Post
    If you saw the roads in PA you wouldn't think that.

They have the soda tax in Philly. It's makes me frigging LIVID.
    Curious what is it and do you know at the end of the year how the city collects it and how it is tracked.

I think excise taxes are a good thing as long as they don't get super high, because they only hit the user. I always thought that it would be a smart way for City's to get a little more income through alcohol sales.

1.75 per fluid ounce is super outrageous though. If it puts anywhere to a 5-10 cents onto the end price, that seems fair, and not overly punitive.

If you saw the roads in PA you wouldn't think that.
    We take 3 years to repave one on or off ramp. It is awesome.

Any of you guys live in Arizona?

A cunt of the first order is available for you to vote to the Senate.

Joe Arpaio is running for Jeff Flake's seat.

EXCLUSIVE: Marvel creator Stan Lee, 95, is accused of groping nurses and demanding oral sex in the shower at his $20m Los Angeles home - but says he is victim of a 'shake down'

Stan Lee, the 95-year-old comic book legend who co-created Spider Man, the X-Men, The Incredible Hulk and other characters is accused of sex abuse

DailyMail.com can disclose a nursing company employed to care for him stopped working with him after string of complaints

Young female nurses complained he demanded oral sex from them, groped them and walked around naked

But Lee's lawyers tells DailyMail.com he has sent a cease and desist letter to the company which employs the women, accusing it of defaming Lee

'Mr Lee will not be extorted or blackmailed, and will pay no money to anyone because he has done absolutely nothing wrong,' attorney Tom Lallas said

Lee has a personal fortune of at least $50 million and his home in the Bird Streets area has commanding views of Los Angeles

He remains a fixture at comic book conventions

By Ryan Parry, West Coast Correspondent For Dailymail.com

Published: 15:43 GMT, 9 January 2018 | Updated: 21:35 GMT, 9 January 2018

Comic book legend Stan Lee has been hit with several allegations of sexual assault and harassment by nurses caring for him at his Hollywood Hills home, DailyMail.com can reveal.

The Marvel creator, 95, is alleged to have repeatedly groped and harassed a string of young female nurses employed to care for him.

He is said to have asked for oral sex in the shower, walked around naked and wanted to be 'pleasured' in the bedroom.

The nursing company which employs the women and caters for celebrities and high end clients is now in a legal dispute with icon Lee, DailyMail.com has learned.

But as yet no police complaint has been made and no lawsuits filed.

A lawyer representing Lee told DailyMail.com that Lee 'categorically denies' the 'false and despicable' allegations and fully intends to clear his 'stellar good name' and suggested the allegations could be part of a shakedown.

Lee, 95, is the former president and chairman of Marvel and co-created Spider-Man, the Fantastic Four, Iron Man, the X-Men, Hulk among many other beloved comic book heroes.