User Tag List

Page 199 of 199 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199
Results 1,981 to 1,988 of 1988

Thread: The Outrage Thread

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

I see where a Barney Fife wannabe got away with killing someone for getting shoved to the ground.

Short story is that guy's girl is parked in a handicap space with no sticker so some asshole sticks his fucking nose into it giving her shit about it.

Boyfriend comes out and shoves guy to ground for yelling at his girlfriend. Pussy pulls out gun and shoots guy dead in the chest.

Sheriff doesn't even charge the guy due to stand your ground law.

I'm all for self defense but this fucking guy was looking for trouble. Was giving someone's old lady shit, got shoved to the ground and then kills someone for it.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/22...t-dispute.html

Quote Originally Posted by BipolarFan View Post
    I see where a Barney Fife wannabe got away with killing someone for getting shoved to the ground.

Short story is that guy's girl is parked in a handicap space with no sticker so some asshole sticks his fucking nose into it giving her shit about it.

Boyfriend comes out and shoves guy to ground for yelling at his girlfriend. Pussy pulls out gun and shoots guy dead in the chest.

I'm all for self defense but this fucking guy was looking for trouble. Was giving someone's old lady shit, got shoved to the ground and then kills someone for it.

Well, that’s the law. If you don’t like it get some supreme judges appointed and challenge the law. Oh, wait...

It's not up to the Sheriff to charge anyone...

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    It's not up to the Sheriff to charge anyone...
    Didn't even arrest him.

Didn't even arrest him.
    Yall should march in the middle of the highway during rush hour traffic, that'll definitely get normal Americans on your side
    2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Quote Originally Posted by jsmith6919 View Post
    Yall should march in the middle of the highway during rush hour traffic, that'll definitely get normal Americans on your side
    Yeah, protest at the store that it happened at...that should change minds since the store had nothing to do with it.