User Tag List

Page 193 of 196 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194195 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 1959

Thread: The Outrage Thread

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    I was wrong. It is actually 2 years old.

https://mashable.com/2016/06/28/teen.../#N6Ee9DhZUqqj
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post

Well Lopez would seem to be Hispanics so that’s that.
    Since Day One

So does this still mean that Trump caused this?

This Strzok hearing was an embarrassment on all sides. Everyone involved with it is a fucking piece of trash. Strzok is a liar, a remorseless dirtbag who cheated on his wife and quite obviously lets his politics get in the way of his job, and the worst part of it is, he’s an unapologetic party whore who excuses his disgusting conduct because, hey, Trump insulted a gold star family. He’s one of these outrage liberals who belongs on a college campus, not in the FBI.

However, Tre Gowdy, Bob Goodlatte, some other Republicans, what the hell were they doing? They asked him if his obvious bias influenced his work, he said no (blatantly false), but without tangible evidence to contradict his claim, which they apparently didn’t think or figure out how to generate, all they were doing was.... what exactly? Besides giving him airtime to denounce Trump again. Or was it designed to make themselves look tough for yelling at him and belittling him for cheating on his wife in front of the cameras? Pathetic self serving lack of serious effort to prosecute.

Finally, the Democrats like Nadler and Cecille should be fucking ashamed of themselves the way they kept interrupting like two year olds. Like, “You’re out of order.” “No, YOU’RE out of order, chairman.” Dude, shut up. It’s not your turn to talk and you aren’t running the hearing. A bunch of petulant assholes.

No wonder this country is fucked.

5. The following user likes this post:

Quote Originally Posted by mschmidt64 View Post
    This Strzok hearing was an embarrassment on all sides. Everyone involved with it is a fucking piece of trash. Strzok is a liar, a remorseless dirtbag who cheated on his wife and quite obviously lets his politics get in the way of his job, and the worst part of it is, he’s an unapologetic party whore who excuses his disgusting conduct because, hey, Trump insulted a gold star family. He’s one of these outrage liberals who belongs on a college campus, not in the FBI.

However, Tre Gowdy, Bob Goodlatte, some other Republicans, what the hell were they doing? They asked him if his obvious bias influenced his work, he said no (blatantly false), but without tangible evidence to contradict his claim, which they apparently didn’t think or figure out how to generate, all they were doing was.... what exactly? Besides giving him airtime to denounce Trump again. Or was it designed to make themselves look tough for yelling at him and belittling him for cheating on his wife in front of the cameras? Pathetic self serving lack of serious effort to prosecute.

Finally, the Democrats like Nadler and Cecille should be fucking ashamed of themselves the way they kept interrupting like two year olds. Like, “You’re out of order.” “No, YOU’RE out of order, chairman.” Dude, shut up. It’s not your turn to talk and you aren’t running the hearing. A bunch of petulant assholes.

That is exactly what I got from watching it. It was embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by mschmidt64 View Post

Total shitfest.

The only halfway decent line of questioning was from Gaetz(?) when he started questioning what Mueller asked in the meeting where he removed Strzok from the team, and that idiot accidentally stumbled into that gift.

And I’m sorry, but if we didn’t all know what kind of piece of garbage Ghomert(sp?) was before, it was on full display today. He was waaaaayyyyy out of line with that low blow. Strzok is a lying POS, but nobody deserves that. Not going to lie, I was thinking it, but would never have said it out loud.

And who in the fuck was that castrado from Rhode Island cutting every GOP member off like It was his job to referee?

Does anyone really believe Strzok?

The sad part about today was they already had 11+ hours with Strzok, they knew what he would say.

Lazy.

I thought the hearing put Strvox on display as to what a weasel he really is. The FBI and DOJ now have a bigger problem by not cutting him loose earlier because now Congress has backed him into a corner with the threat of Contempt. That will affect his retirement benefits if he winds up getting censured or is indicted. His bureau and the DOJ now has a guy that expects to be protected and if not he may turn on them and cut a deal himself. DOJ and the Bureau have a hot potato and have no easy way to cut him loose. They won’t do well trying to keep him and they won’t do well if they cut him loose. In that regard the Republicans shifted the game. Also DOJ isn’t out of the woods for dragging their feet on the document production request.

All the maneuvering yesterday put the Republicans in a better leverage position.
    Since Day One

The thing that really pissed me off from the short clips I saw was his pompous, snotty, spoiled kid attitude. Like a rich kid being scolded by a school principal knowing nothing will happen because Daddy won't allow it. And that it seemed more than half the questions were never answered. His "I've been directed not to answer" was essentially, I'm pleading the 5th without doing it.

2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion