User Tag List

Page 190 of 196 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 1959

Thread: The Outrage Thread

2. The following 2 users like this post:

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrymesscan View Post
    Are you saying the government is faking the reunions!!!11!!1!!1!!
    Nope, I'm saying that these women just might be traffickers. Are they seriously wanting us to believe that a child wouldn't recognize their mother after a couple of months apart from them? I think the media is trying to stay out in front of this just in case video gets released of a child pulling away from their "mother" and people start to realize that just maybe some of these kids aren't actually being separated from their families.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    Nope, I'm saying that these women just might be traffickers. Are they seriously wanting us to believe that a child wouldn't recognize their mother after a couple of months apart from them? I think the media is trying to stay out in front of this just in case video gets released of a child pulling away from their "mother" and people start to realize that just maybe some of these kids aren't actually being separated from their families.
    I spent 14 months in Iraq, coming home at the 8 1/2 month mark for my R&R. Both my 4 year old, and 2 year old daughters instantly recognized me as I walked up to them in the airport. Then when I came home for good after being away for another 5 months, they again recognized me.

Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by NoDak View Post
    I spent 14 months in Iraq, coming home at the 8 1/2 month mark for my R&R. Both my 4 year old, and 2 year old daughters instantly recognized me as I walked up to them in the airport. Then when I came home for good after being away for another 5 months, they again recognized me.

Weird.
    Your kids must have like photographic memories or something.

6. The following 2 users like this post:

Ever wonder if angrymesscan shows this much interest and anger over his own government on vaqueroscentral.com?

Eh. I'm skeptical. This one looks staged, too. The guy buying all the candy seems to be reciting lines with his over emphasis on certain words in his phrases, and the evil white woman was careful not to show her face to the camera.

Too many of these videos have been showing up lately. Just seems sketchy to me.

Oh, and booze. Yes, girl scouts have a licence to sell their cookies. I had three girls sell them. A member of the girl scouts is covered by their area chapter's license. And at every meeting when they pass out the cookies to be sold, they make it a point to tell the adults that it is illegal to sell them without their child present, as they are not covered under the license. People still do it all the time, though.

I agree with everything else you said. If this is legit, the old woman should just STFU and go about her day. That kid is hurting nobody.

Quote Originally Posted by NoDak View Post

Too many of these videos have been showing up lately. Just seems sketchy to me.
    That is the sad part. Many of them are quite dubious, this one included.

11. The following user likes this post:

I'm calling bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    I'm calling bullshit.
    Yep I'm with you on that one. It looks real fake.