Sturm's Morning After: Why Cowboys' QB controversy is now a non-issue; Dez just isn't himself right now

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
There is no rule but to pretend like its not any obstacle for a rookie is equally as silly, but you've been an extremist on this issue all along so not surprising.
No, extremist is the person who refuses to acknowledge anything Dak does and instead says it doesn't matter what he does Romo is the better option. And then just claims "opinion" so no one can say that's wrong. That's an extremist.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
There is no rule but to pretend like its not any obstacle for a rookie is equally as silly, but you've been an extremist on this issue all along so not surprising.
He's not been any more of an extremist than you have.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
No, extremist is the person who refuses to acknowledge anything Dak does and instead says it doesn't matter what he does Romo is the better option. And then just claims "opinion" so no one can say that's wrong. That's an extremist.
You can't say it's wrong. I also didn't say you were wrong.

But I have to call it one way or the other.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
You can't say it's wrong. I also didn't say you were wrong.

But I have to call it one way or the other.
I'm pretty sure you berated someone in the past on this board for saying something ridiculous and then hiding behimd a claim that it's his "opinion." But maybe I'm remembering someone else.

Anyway, no reason to rehash this argument.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
How? He wasn't medically cleared for full practice until this week.
Not to be technical but I believe he was cleared last week. Now that he has been he needs to engage in full practices. He has has a few months to rehab and work on core strengths. It's step up time. No need to run him around in shorts and shirt. Put the pads on to do the practice throws. Start throwing to the starters to get the timing back

Smitty

DCC 4Life
In the interest of national unity under President Elect Trump I declare a cease fire on this issue for a period of national celebration.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
In the interest of national unity under President Elect Trump I declare a cease fire on this issue for a period of national celebration.
I vote to leave Dak in at QB for the remainder of the season.

He's quite the Bad Hombre, that Dak.

hstour

Brand New Member
Not to be technical but I believe he was cleared last week. Now that he has been he needs to engage in full practices. He has has a few months to rehab and work on core strengths. It's step up time. No need to run him around in shorts and shirt. Put the pads on to do the practice throws. Start throwing to the starters to get the timing back
Per Garrett on Monday, Romo was cleared for full participation. Today was the first day he was listed as a FULL participant on the injury report.

As for reps with the starters, those go (almost exclusively) to the guy that is actually going to start on Sunday.

Last edited:

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Per Garrett on Monday, Romo was cleared for full participation. Today was the first day he was listed as a FULL participant on the injury report.

As for reps with the starters, those go (almost exclusively) to the guy that is actually going to start on Sunday.
That's generally tru in a more conventional situation but this is not the run of the mill circumstance.

I stand corrected on the release.

Last edited:

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I'm celebrating how upset it made Democrats. Their tears are delicious.
It is fricking funny. The look on Anderson Cooper's face alone when things started going south on election night was priceless.

Don't get me wrong, Trump is ridiculous, but the reactions from the left are priceless.

Top Bottom