Domestic Abuse allegations against Zeke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Report from Deadspin showing Elliots girlfriend with bruises is floating around.

If he does have to sit for some games it helps him not reach the 1000 yard mark and 2233 will have an interesting lunch.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Report from Deadspin showing Elliots girlfriend with bruises is floating around.

If he does have to sit for some games it helps him not reach the 1000 yard mark and 2233 will have an interesting lunch.
Cops investigated, several witnesses said that nothing happened and no charges were filed.

Who knows what happened but I find it extremely coincidental that his so-called girlfriend drops these pictures on his birthday, just days before training camp and after the guy has already shown that he doesn't really give a F about their relationship after some girl that wasn't his girlfriend leaked a picture of him sleeping in her bed right after the draft.

Seems like a vindictive money grab, although you never know.

Either way, considering the police report I can't see any kind of suspension coming down and as such I look forward to seeing him score plenty of TD's starting in about 8 weeks.

Playmaker

Brand New Member
Domestic Abuse allegations against Zeke?

Just saw an article saying his current girl friend put up graphic pictures on instagram showing bruises.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Simp posted a rebuttal in the other thread, hope he's right.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Pics are up on Deadspin. She has bruises up and down her body.

If Zeke did that he's toast and rightfully so.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Cops investigated, several witnesses said that nothing happened and no charges were filed.

Who knows what happened but I find it extremely coincidental that his so-called girlfriend drops these pictures on his birthday, just days before training camp and after the guy has already shown that he doesn't really give a F about their relationship after some girl that wasn't his girlfriend leaked a picture of him sleeping in her bed right after the draft.

Seems like a vindictive money grab, although you never know.

Either way, considering the police report I can't see any kind of suspension coming down and as such I look forward to seeing him score plenty of TD's starting in about 8 weeks.

D

Deuce

Nothing to worry about here cause he's the "right kind of guy."

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
This is the pretty telling part to me:

"According to the report, cops also spoke with 4 witnesses -- but they all told cops they didn't see an assault. One of the witnesses was in the car at the time of the alleged incident. "

The pictures of bruises honestly don't look like someone who was assaulted sitting in a car.

Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott has been named a suspect in a domestic violence police report obtained by TMZ Sports ... but the 21-year-old has DENIED any wrongdoing and was NOT arrested.
The female accuser filed a report with the Columbus PD in Ohio Friday morning ... saying she was assaulted by Elliott -- who she claims is her former live-in boyfriend -- while sitting in the driver's seat of her parked vehicle.
The officers who responded to the scene say the woman claims she had pain in her wrist and a red mark -- but declined medical treatment.
Cops contacted Elliott -- who denied striking the woman. He also said he never lived with her.
In the report, cops list the accuser as a 20-year-old woman -- 5'5", 120 lbs. Elliott is listed at 6'0", 225 lbs.
According to the report, cops also spoke with 4 witnesses -- but they all told cops they didn't see an assault. One of the witnesses was in the car at the time of the alleged incident.
Due to the conflicting reports, Elliott was NOT arrested -- but the accuser was referred to the prosecutor's office ... if she wants to try to press charges.
We reached out to Elliott's camp -- one person in his agent's office told us, "I can assure you [the allegations] are not true."

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
She said it happened over a period of time, though, not just in the car.

Who knows, maybe she is just lying for money. That's very possible. But those bruises looked pretty bad.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Apparently Elliott has voicemails/texts from her threatening him if he broke up with her, if so, that's very telling.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
She said it happened over a period of time, though, not just in the car.

Who knows, maybe she is just lying for money. That's very possible. But those bruises looked pretty bad.
Sure, but if someone files a false police report about domestic violence I sure as shit won't then believe her when she says it's been happening over a period of time.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cowboys rookie Ezekiel Elliott denies domestic assault accusation
play
ESPN's Adam Schefter discusses how the NFL is viewing the domestic violence accusations surrounding Dallas' Ezekiel Elliott - accusations he denies -- and what action the league could possibly take. (0:59)
12:01 PM CT
ESPN.com news services
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Email
print
comment
Dallas Cowboys rookie Ezekiel Elliott has been accused of domestic violence but has denied the allegation.

A woman who says she's Elliott's former live-in girlfriend has accused the former Ohio State star of assaulting her multiple times over the past week, according to police reports filed Friday morning in Columbus, Ohio, and obtained by ESPN.

Elliott, who turned 21 on Friday, denied assaulting the woman and told police that he never lived with her. He has not been arrested or charged with a crime.

EDITOR'S PICKS

Cowboys rookie RB Elliott tops NFL jersey sales
Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott has sold more jerseys than any other NFL player in the past three full months.
The Cowboys are aware of the police reports but have not officially commented. The NFL will review the case under its personal conduct policy, a league representative told ESPN.

The woman, identified as Tiffany Thompson, told police that Elliott assaulted her while they sat in a parked car early Friday morning, according to one police report. She told police that she had pain in her right wrist and a red mark but declined medical treatment, according to the report.

Four witnesses, including one who was sitting in the car at the time of the alleged incident, told police that they did not observe an assault.

Thompson also accused Elliott of striking her "several times" and "leaving bruises on her arms" over a five-day period from Saturday to Wednesday, according to a second police report. Elliott, however, told police that he never touched Thompson in "a harmful manner," saying she suffered the bruises during a bar fight.

Thompson told police that she lived with Elliott for about three months, but the running back said that he only paid for her rent and co-signed on her vehicle.

Columbus police have referred Thompson to the prosecutor's office, citing "conflicting statements" between Elliott, the woman and witnesses along with "the inability at the time of the report to prove recent co-habitation."

ESPN typically does not release the names of alleged domestic violence victims, but Thompson, 20, posted Instagram photos Friday showing bruises on her body. One of her posts was tagged to Elliott.

Thompson's Instagram account was made private later Friday morning.

The Cowboys selected Elliott with the No. 4 overall pick in this year's draft. Elliott rushed for more than 1,800 yards in each of the past two seasons at Ohio State and scored 41 touchdowns over that stretch.

Elliot's No. 21 jersey with the Cowboys has been the top-selling jersey on NFLShop.com over the past three months, based on sales from April 1 to June 30.

ESPN's Austin Ward and Todd Archer contributed to this report.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Not only does this make no sense factually, it just doesn't pass the smell test.

It was clear as day that Hardy was crazy as a f'ing loon, he called himself the Kraken ofr Christ's sake, which is endearing when you're making plays and staying out of trouble but in hindsight you could see that he had a screw loose.

Elliott on the other hand seems like a party bro who may like to do a little Molly every now and again but the guy is generally humble and well-mannered, it just doesn't make sense that a week before training camp he'd just decide to start beating the hell out of this girl "all over" as she so eloquently puts it.

Of course you can't make judgments based on someone's outward personality but none of this makes any sense whatsoever, and I'm guessing it likely blows over by next week.

If anything I blame Elliott for idiotically hanging around this basic bitch who is only marginally attractive relative to how big a star Elliott is.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
If anything I blame Elliott for idiotically hanging around this basic bitch who is only marginally attractive relative to how big a star Elliott is.
Hell have no fury like a woman scorned. Sounds a lot like he cheated on the girl and was going to leave her and she found a way to pay him back.

If Elliott really has the proof he claims though, I hope she gets prosecuted for filing a false police report. As bad as domestic violence is, reporting it falsely can ruin someone's life and I think a person who does that should be held accountable.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Hell have no fury like a woman scorned. Sounds a lot like he cheated on the girl and was going to leave her and she found a way to pay him back.

If Elliott really has the proof he claims though, I hope she gets prosecuted for filing a false police report. As bad as domestic violence is, reporting it falsely can ruin someone's life and I think a person who does that should be held accountable.
Well he most definitely cheated on her right after the draft when those pictures of him sleeping in some other girl's bed surfaced.

Aside from that there is speculation that the bruises she had are from her getting in a fight with Elliott's current girlfriend so who knows. In the pictures you can see cuts on her knuckles like she was swinging, I doubt she would've been swinging at Elliott in a parked car.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Based on the stuff that's starting to surface it's beginning to look like this was a story fabricated by a crazy chick.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
I agree, get it out, get it over with and move on. She's cray-cray ya'll! Even has the look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom