User Tag List

Page 185 of 197 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187195 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 1962

Thread: The Outrage Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BipolarFan View Post
    Your racism is showing.

Yeah, we know.....only white people are "hard working".
    So there are no white democrats?

Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    No! What people don't have needs to be given to them, you cunt!
    Absolutely when it comes to healthcare.

If you work a full time job and still can't afford health insurance, the government should provide it for you and your family.

Time to put these cocksucking insurance companies in their place and let everyone who wants to buy into Medicare.

And we would have too if these coward fuck blue dog democrats would have held their ground for a public option back in 2008.

But instead they passed a pretty shitty bill with the only good thing was the expanded medicaid.

Your racism is showing.

Unbelievable.

Your racism is showing.

well, they don't take siestas like some people

Absolutely when it comes to healthcare.

If you work a full time job and still can't afford health insurance, the government should provide it for you and your family.

Time to put these cocksucking insurance companies in their place and let everyone who wants to buy into Medicare.

And we would have too if these coward fuck blue dog democrats would have held their ground for a public option back in 2008.

But instead they passed a pretty shitty bill with the only good thing was the expanded medicaid.
    The government has no money. You seem to think Uncle Sam is rolling in dough. The only money it has is taxes which is paid by the citizenery and businesses and borrowed money which is also from the citizenry and other nations.of the world. In other words you think I should pay for my insurance and also pay for others. No thanks.
    Since Day One

Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    No! What people don't have needs to be given to them, you cunt!
    Sad!

Quote Originally Posted by fortsbest View Post
    He's the most racist and politically bigoted I've ever have the misfortune of interacting with. How does one get so bitter and hateful?
    The Lefties like to talk like every conservative voter is about to die of old age and they'll soon own everything (see Townsend).

But if they're anything like Bipo, they're all going to stroke out or have heart attacks before they're 50 anyway.
    2014=2009, 2015=2010?

The Garrett Song

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate Lab View Post
    The Lefties like to talk like every conservative voter is about to die of old age and they'll soon own everything (see Townsend).

But if they're anything like Bipo, they're all going to stroke out or have heart attacks before they're 50 anyway.
    I'm only moderately active on Twitter, but this #walkaway and various iterations of it intrigues me. If that's the way the left is thinking, that movement seems to be a total rebuttal. And the wide range of race, age, class, sexual orientation is amazing.

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fortsbest View Post
    I'm only moderately active on Twitter, but this #walkaway and various iterations of it intrigues me. If that's the way the left is thinking, that movement seems to be a total rebuttal. And the wide range of race, age, class, sexual orientation is amazing.
    That is just so spot on.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    The guy that started and is spearheading this #walkaway movement is named Brandon Straka and can be followed at the Twitter handle @USMinority. Just FYI.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion