Must See Movies

BipolarFuk

Demoted
How does the whites covering the eyes of Spidey get smaller when he lands? Like his mask is squinting. :lol

Ridiculous.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
How does the whites covering the eyes of Spidey get smaller when he lands? Like his mask is squinting. :lol

Ridiculous.
His costume in the comics did that as well. Almost as if the whites were connected to his facial features.

Jiggyfly

Banned
The Drop was a pretty good Tom Hardy gangster flick, a little slow but worth a viewing.

Carp

DCC 4Life
10 Cloverfield Lane was quite entertaining...you can kinda see the relation to Cloverfield, but it stands up at being it's own movie.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
10 Cloverfield Lane was quite entertaining...you can kinda see the relation to Cloverfield, but it stands up at being it's own movie.
I saw Cloverfield in the theater & liked it pretty well. Not sure exactly how this is tied in because I haven't read anything about it, but will give it the benefit of the doubt by association & recommendation.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Zootopia was pretty good for a kid's movie. Wasn't as good as say Inside Out, but good for a Daddy/Daughter day.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Best of Enemies is a worthy documentary about the Buckley vs Vidal in their 1969 debates. Pretty good stuff.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Best of Enemies is a worthy documentary about the Buckley vs Vidal in their 1969 debates. Pretty good stuff.
I may have to catch that. I'm a big fan of William F Buckley. It's amazing anyone could get him pissed off. I've seen video of him having a perfectly civil conversation with a member of the Black Panther party. That dude was the opposite of Bill O'Reilly. OTOH, you don't call a guy who signed up for WWII a nazi without running him hot.

dallen

Senior Tech
It was very good. I guess they are going for kind of a Twilight Zone anthology series for the Cloverfield name. Could be interesting.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Watched Your Next.

It was one of the best Horror/Suspense movies I have seen in a while, even knowing the plot twist pretty early it was enjoyable watching it play out.

The chick was badass and mostly believable in here actions which was refreshing.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Watched Your Next.

It was one of the best Horror/Suspense movies I have seen in a while, even knowing the plot twist pretty early it was enjoyable watching it play out.

The chick was badass and mostly believable in here actions which was refreshing.
Did they really spell it "Your" in the title?

Top Bottom