Free Agency Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
It would be awesome if the Browns trade for Kaepernick...keeps them away from Wentz.
My turn to be DFDC. Like it would matter. We aren't going to take Wentz if he is there.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I'll debate it! Especially after seeing what a Mumford procedure is.
Im confused. Did he have the Mumford procedure or did he have a plate or am I completely off and the plate is a mumford procedure? Too much back and forth so dont know where it ended up at.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Im confused. Did he have the Mumford procedure or did he have a plate or am I completely off and the plate is a mumford procedure? Too much back and forth so dont know where it ended up at.
I'm pretty sure the latest report is that his arm was amputated at the shoulder. Pretty sure.

Cotton

Staff member
I'm pretty sure the latest report is that his arm was amputated at the shoulder. Pretty sure.
:lol

And, yet Jerry STILL believes he has 4-5 years left. He was quoted as saying that Tony will have the entire off-season to learn to throw with his left hand. Nothing to see here.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
He has already had the mumford procedure done. He is not having a plate put in at all. Basically they went in and shaved the bone down on his collarbone.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Makes sense. I mean who the hell would give up anything of value for that shit? It's got to be as their backup plan right?
No doubt. They'll probably sign one more and draft someone to develop.

They may think they can continue to win with just defense but have already lost two starters over there. Doubt we see much of the Broncos for awhile.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Another white receiver for the Pats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom