Draft Chatter Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
If Hackenberg thinks he had bad coaching at PSU, he better hope he doesn't get drafted by Dallas.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
If Hackenberg thinks he had bad coaching at PSU, he better hope he doesn't get drafted by Dallas.
You must not watch the cowboy games.

D

Deuce

Trent Dilfer is on record saying that Goff and Hackenberg are the only 2 elite QBs in this draft.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Did he run the forty yet? Or is this his out...

Cotton

Staff member
Yeesh. That is a Crabtree time.
Twitter is imploding over it. I don't think it's as big of a deal as some are making it out to be.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Twitter is imploding over it. I don't think it's as big of a deal as some are making it out to be.
It didn't kill Crabtree either. He is still will go in the 1st. Just won't go top 10 to 15.

Cotton

Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
How crazy would it be for a team like the Titans to take a CB/S tweener with the first pick in the draft. I mean Tunsil just seems like such a drop dead obvious choice for them. They gave up the most sacks last year, have a young QB they are trying to develop and just took on a big contract at RB who they are hoping will be productive. Them passing up the best O-lineman in the draft is a real head scratcher for me.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
How crazy would it be for a team like the Titans to take a CB/S tweener with the first pick in the draft. I mean Tunsil just seems like such a drop dead obvious choice for them. They gave up the most sacks last year, have a young QB they are trying to develop and just took on a big contract at RB who they are hoping will be productive. Them passing up the best O-lineman in the draft is a real head scratcher for me.
Probably just due diligence.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Probably just due diligence.
Yeah, it used to be the top team would do that stuff for negotiating purposes but that doesn't really apply any more. I guess to an extent it could be to keep teams guessing in case they want to trade down.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Full official draft order has been released. We have back to back comp picks in the 6th. 3 total, just like we knew there would be, but I think it's cool we get to go back to back.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/tracker?icampaign=draft-sub_nav_bar-drafteventpage-tracker&campaign=sf23314597+sf23314597#dt-tabs:dt-by-round/dt-by-round-input:1
In a way I'm glad those picks aren't able to be traded because it drives me nuts when I sit there and wait for our stupid picks in the sixth round and then we get up and we trade them away.

dallen

Senior Tech
An NFL owner once said that if you have a quarterback that can move around in the pocket you don't have to invest heavily in the oline.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
I'm starting to lean towards Myles Jack at 4 if we don't go QB.

I saw Bosa compared to Ryan Kerrigan, which feels about right. Solid starter, good player, but hardly worth the 4 pick.

At least with Jack, you get an outstanding athlete with a chance to be elite at his position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom