Must See Movies

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
2 things about that:

1. Yelling "Underoos!" to signal him was great.
2. His voice sucks. He sounds like he's 12.
Well, they are going with the high school Peter Parker.

Jiggyfly

Banned
2 things about that:

1. Yelling "Underoos!" to signal him was great.
2. His voice sucks. He sounds like he's 12.
He looked a little fake as well.

It seems they are not doing much from the comic story line as well.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
He looked a little fake as well.

It seems they are not doing much from the comic story line as well.
Didn't expect it.

Everyone can judge for themselves if they haven't seen it yet:

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
You absolutely right, I am racist! :unsure No, I really liked him. I'm sure I've seen him before but couldn't remember what in. My wife typically doesn't like those kinds of movies and i was about half way through it when she came and watched the rest with me. She liked it too.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah that's what I figured after thinking awhile I guess they were doing the bait and switch in the trailer.
How was there a bait and switch? War Machine has been a part of this, since the first Iron Man movie.

Jiggyfly

Banned
How was there a bait and switch? War Machine has been a part of this, since the first Iron Man movie.
They show him looking like he is dead in one scene and Iron Man is all pissed and then he is fighting against Iron Man at the end.

D

Deuce

They show him looking like he is dead in one scene and Iron Man is all pissed and then he is fighting against Iron Man at the end.
Watch it again. He's clearly on Iron Man's side of hen they teams run at the end.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Watch it again. He's clearly on Iron Man's side of hen they teams run at the end.
I am going to need you to translate this.

Carp

DCC 4Life
That Spider-Man costume looks weird...I hope they do a good job with it because Spider-Man is kind of a punchline now.

I am sick of RDJ too. He point out how DC was too serious...they kind of became what they hated.

Jiggyfly

Banned
That Spider-Man costume looks weird...I hope they do a good job with it because Spider-Man is kind of a punchline now.

I am sick of RDJ too. He point out how DC was too serious...they kind of became what they hated.
Yeah it did, that could be very distracting.

Top Bottom