Goodbread: Lynch intrigued by idea of playing for Cowboys

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

dallen

Senior Tech
He's the kind of guy that roots for Shooter McGavin.

townsend

Banned
He reminds me of Tony Stark, someone needs to kidnap him and trap him in a cave. Wait, he went to University of Memphis, that's pretty close.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Seems like he'd fit in with Philly.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Thanks for the insight. But he still sucks and I go apeshit if we draft him.
I'm not disagreeing. However, I'd go less apeshit if we drafted Hackenberg than if we drafted Prescott. Hackenberg possesses the physical tools to play at the NFL level. Prescott doesn't.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm not disagreeing. However, I'd go less apeshit if we drafted Hackenberg than if we drafted Prescott. Hackenberg possesses the physical tools to play at the NFL level. Prescott doesn't.
This actually may come off a little hypocritical since I've been so negative about Prescott but I think I actually prefer Prescott to Hackenberg. I don't think either is an NFL starter but with Prescott I at least see a guy who may be a valuable backup. He doesn't have horrible accuracy. He can move around and avoid the rush really well. Like we saw in the Senior Bowl, he is a guy that can sort of do well on the fly. i just think his arm is too weak to ever be a real starter in the NFL.

Top Bottom