Demarco Murray traded to the Titans

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Why?

Is 4 int's more valuable than not continually getting torched.

Maxwell gave up 2 TD's to Terrance Williams.:lol
Because I think he got a bit of a raw deal in Chip Kelly's play no defense system. I don't really want Maxwell either but it's not like Carr was stopping many passes out there.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I'm going to miss Dez torching Maxwell twice a season.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Because I think he got a bit of a raw deal in Chip Kelly's play no defense system. I don't really want Maxwell either but it's not like Carr was stopping many passes out there.
Maxwell was a liability, Carr was not and yes he was stopping many passes out there.

He was at least average last year, Maxwell was bad.

Last edited:

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
He was at least average last year
Yeah couldn't disagree more. An average corner should rank at or near the top 32 corners in the NFL. Carr wasn't anywhere close to that. I'm not sure in what world Carr's performance was average for a starting corner. According to PFF he ranked near the bottom of all starting corners.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Yeah couldn't disagree more. An average corner should rank at or near the top 32 corners in the NFL. Carr wasn't anywhere close to that. I'm not sure in what world Carr's performance was average for a starting corner. According to PFF he ranked near the bottom of all starting corners.
And where did Maxwell rank?

22cowboysfan22

Brand New Member
And according to PFF, Maxwell was even worse. Both guys suck, if you say that you'd take Maxwell over Carr easily then you simply don't know what you're talking about.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
And according to PFF, Maxwell was even worse. Both guys suck, if you say that you'd take Maxwell over Carr easily then you simply don't know what you're talking about.
Carr has sucked for years. Maxwell sucked for one. That's the difference

Top Bottom