boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
NFL's Randy Gregory

Fails 7th Drug Test
... Friends Concerned

4/29/2017 12:35 AM PDT

TMZ EXCLUSIVE

Dallas Cowboys defensive end Randy Gregory has failed another NFL drug test -- his 7th that we know about -- and his friends are deeply concerned for his well-being.

TMZ Sports spoke with multiple people with direct knowledge of the situation who confirmed Randy was tested on Feb. 21 and was informed on March 2 that his specimen came up positive for weed.

We're told Gregory has since blown off the NFL officials who tried to discuss the situation with him and people connected to Gregory tell us it appears his NFL career might be over.

Gregory was drafted by the Cowboys in the 2nd round of the 2015 NFL Draft -- after emerging as one of the best college players in the country during his time at the University of Nebraska.

Gregory is currently serving a suspension for a prior failed drug test and will miss the entire 2017 season. It's unclear how this new failed test will affect his status.

Sources close to Gregory tell us he's drifted from football. We reached out to Gregory's listed agent, Deryk Gilmore, who says he no longer represents Randy. Attempts to reach Gregory himself were unsuccessful.

We reached out to the NFL but haven't heard back.
-----------

Just cut the guy now.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
It's been over for a while. Last years surprise playing time was a complete fluke.

marsbennett

Brand New Member
Jerruh didn't give up. Randy did. He'd rather smoke pot. Hope he likes poverty. Maybe NFL policy changes b4 he's too old.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
What a fucking nitwit.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
He's a fucking weak minded low life cunt.

Time to get rid of the ugly baby, Jerry.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
This is more than mentally weak.
It's a guy with some serious mental issues including biopolar disorder. I wish Gregory the best but worry that he is probably spiraling to a very bad place. Which happens with people who have severe biopolar. Weed is nothing but a symptom of this happening.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
people connected to Gregory tell us it appears his NFL career might be over.
No shit?

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Time to get rid of the ugly baby, Jerry.
Jerry is the Farther Flanagan of the NFL. He'll never give up on someone with ability, even if it means waiting 'til the 2019 season, which is how it might shake out.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Jerry is the Farther Flanagan of the NFL. He'll never give up on someone with ability, even if it means waiting 'til the 2019 season, which is how it might shake out.
After you're suspended a year the next infraction is lifetime ban.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I wonder what a certain sourced up fat guy thinks of this?

:art

townsend

Banned
If coffee were ever outlawed I'd be on the same road to ruin. Thank God all of my addictions are considered acceptable.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Maybe Jones and Garrett will finally do the smart thing and get rid of that piece of dead weight.

Hopefully the lesson has been learned about taking these kind of risks with 1st and 2nd round picks.

Top Bottom