1st Round Pick #28 Taco Charlton

dallen

Senior Tech
Our safeties coach (and easily one of our best additions from 2016) was a Michigan guy, I wonder if his opinion on Taco played a role on our decision to draft him.
My sources tell me that Greg Jackson stood on the table about his leadership qualities

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
My sources tell me that Greg Jackson stood on the table about his leadership qualities
This is why I love this board. Only WE get this kind of information while the rest have to make up stuff like what they heard from the liquor store guy.

dallen

Senior Tech
What else did your guy say, Dall?
They are in love with his leadership qualities. Marinelli wanted someone who wasn't afraid to get in people's faces

Cotton

Staff member
They are in love with his leadership qualities. Marinelli wanted someone who wasn't afraid to get in people's faces
Well, Taco definitely gets in peoples face. Matter of fact, most times Taco jumps down people's throats.

~FGFP~

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
Well, Taco definitely gets in peoples face. Matter of fact, most times Taco jumps down people's throats.

~FGFP~

:picard

I can see that Booze is going to need that emergency doob soon with all of the lame taco jokes.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

I can see that Booze is going to need that emergency doob soon with all of the lame taco jokes.
The DFDC brings it on himself.

Cotton

Staff member

:lol

Not only do I get to laugh at my own jokes, I then get to laugh at the reactions my jokes produce. It really is a win/win for me.

Cotton

Staff member
Just think we now have a Taco Tapper combo.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:unsure

Cotton

Staff member
:lol

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Just think we now have a Taco Tapper combo.
Just think of the jokes if we get Jake Butt.

Dak 'n Butt jokes.

Taco Butt jokes.

Boberts will rise from the ashes like the Phoenix, and booze will smoke so many emergency doobs he'll make Randy Gregory look like an alter boy in Hostile's church.

Cotton

Staff member
Just think of the jokes if we get Jake Butt.

Dak 'n Butt jokes.

Taco Butt jokes.

Boberts will rise from the ashes like the Phoenix, and booze will smoke so many emergency doobs he'll make Randy Gregory look like an alter boy in Hostile's church.
Butt Tapper?

:unsure

Top Bottom