You Make the Call - 2017

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Post your picks for who you'd take when Dallas in on the clock for each pick.

1 (28) Reuben Foster, LB Alabama
2 (60) Fabian Moreau, CB, UCLA
3 (92) Jake Butt, TE, Michigan
4 (133) Desmond King, S, Iowa
6 (191) KD Cannon, WR, Baylor
6 () Jaylen Myrick, CB,

Last edited:

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

dallen

Senior Tech
I think we will draft Kevin King

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Fine, no one wants to do this?

Lame.
I completely forgot about this. Whoops.

Honestly, I would have taken either Watt or Taco. Taco was my first choice earlier in the draft process, but I admit I was swayed a bit by the workout numbers the longer we had to think about them.

I probably would have taken Watt.

midswat

... soon
I would've got Taco Charlton, like the team did.

Although I would've given consideration to Reuben Foster as well.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
I'd gone Foster too IF I knew anything about the shoulder issue, for him to drop that far it must be something. Without that knowledge Taco seems about right.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I would've got Taco Charlton, like the team did.

Although I would've given consideration to Reuben Foster as well.
Mine would have been Taco with Watt a close second.

I'm still baffled on how anyone on here could want Foster with the failed drug test and the irrational behavior when he was going in for medical stuff. You'd all be so pissed when the guy gets a 4 game suspension for his next diluted sample.

midswat

... soon
Maybe I'm an optimist and confident Gregory and Foster would support each other to overcome their weed addiction.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Maybe I'm an optimist and confident Gregory and Foster would support each other to overcome their weed addiction.
Scary thing is you don't even know that Foster's issue is weed. Maybe it is purple drank like our last MLBer from Alabama.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Or just a diluted sample.
But why was it diluted? Do you believe the excuse he gave of being sick and needed to hydrate? If so, why didn't he just tell the medical staff. He could have got an IV and been good to go in an hour. Drinking the amount of water it would take to dilute a piss sample to the point of showing on a test would do nothing but give you a stomach ache.

Either he was trying to hide something, or was trying to add quick weight for his weigh in. If the weight thing is true, he should have just admitted to that. It would have looked WAY better than the BS story he gave. All that did was make it look like he was hiding something.

This, added to the stupidity of the 'Do you know who I am' bullshit with the medical staff and getting thrown out of the combine tells me one thing. STUPID. MOTHER. FUCKER. I'm glad he's not on our team.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Or just a diluted sample.
I doubt it, everything he did screams drug addict trying to cover up.

But if that was really the case and I was a player, I'd go to a facility the next day and get a test done and prove the mistake. It's not like you'd still be pissing at diluted levels by the next day if you started drinking normal or anywhere even close to normal.

Top Bottom