Gareon Conley Accused Of Rape

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
That never happens. Part of the double standard in our stupid shit society.
It doesn't ever happen and frankly it pisses me off. A woman who makes false rape accusations is scum of the earth as far as I'm concerned.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
If we end up with Conley without using a first round pick because of this, next year I'm accusing the best pass rusher of raping me.

:unsure

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It doesn't ever happen and frankly it pisses me off. A woman who makes false rape accusations is scum of the earth as far as I'm concerned.
Oh yeah? That just makes you a misogynist sexist pig and stuff, you asshole.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
If we end up with Conley without using a first round pick because of this, next year I'm accusing the best pass rusher of raping me.

:lol

You should make it happen so there is some evidence. Take one for the team.

D

Deuce

Why wait? I have it on good authority that Myles Garrett had you locked in a bathroom last week and you ended up in need of rectal reconstruction.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
FYI Elliot was at the same party Conley was before this happened.

Cotton

Staff member
Agreed 100%.

data

Forbes #1
Only one way to resolve this - OJ Simpson glove style.

"If dick does fit, you must acquit"

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
NFL Network is saying at highest fifth round...

GTFO, I'd take this guy in the third in a heart beat. Even if we already took a corner in the draft.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I don't think Conley will fall far. Mid 2nd would be the furthest, is my guess. He's too good, and that story is too shady. Might cause a couple teams that were thinking CB to look the other way considering the talent would still be pretty equal in the first. But once you're halfway through the 2nd, that talent divide will start to widen.

Cotton

Staff member

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I don't think Conley will fall far. Mid 2nd would be the furthest, is my guess. He's too good, and that story is too shady. Might cause a couple teams that were thinking CB to look the other way considering the talent would still be pretty equal in the first. But once you're halfway through the 2nd, that talent divide will start to widen.
I agree with this.

Top Bottom