TV Thread

D

Deuce

Maybe you guys don't have Starz or just don't care enough about it to ever look for programming on it, but Black Sails had another stellar season and is right up there with the best shows on TV right now. Better than TWD for sure, imo.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I've seen previews for and want to watch it but I don't have Stars.

D

Deuce

I've seen previews for and want to watch it but I don't have Stars.
They blend some of the main characters and plot point right out of Treasure Island with real historical characters from that time period and lifestyle. Every character is great, but Charles Vane is an absolute badass.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Maybe you guys don't have Starz or just don't care enough about it to ever look for programming on it, but Black Sails had another stellar season and is right up there with the best shows on TV right now. Better than TWD for sure, imo.
Yes, thumbs up.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Loved the first two seasons. I don't have Starz any longer though. If they had a standalone service like HBONow I'd probably pay for it and watch the season.

D

Deuce

Loved the first two seasons. I don't have Starz any longer though. If they had a standalone service like HBONow I'd probably pay for it and watch the season.
If be surprised if Hulu or Amazon don't have it. All those stations seem to have someone to stream their shows later.

Or you can be a pirate like me and watch it on geektv.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
If be surprised if Hulu or Amazon don't have it. All those stations seem to have someone to stream their shows later.

Or you can be a pirate like me and watch it on geektv.
You do that illegally? Arrrrrrrrrrre you serious?

:tippytoe

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Starz and Showtime are available as stand alone on Amazon for $9 each if you are a Prime member. Couple of buck more if not, I think.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Starz and Showtime are available as stand alone on Amazon for $9 each if you are a Prime member. Couple of buck more if not, I think.
Ah didn't know that. I use my sisters Prime account sometimes so that may be worth it. HBONow is like 15 a month but I think it's worth it with Game of Thrones coming back on.

Carl

RIP Brother
Thought last nights Better Call Saul was excellent. It's a very good show.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Just occurred to me. PeeWee Herman is the Penguins daddy. I have been catching up on Gotham.

Cotton

Staff member
Just occurred to me. PeeWee Herman is the Penguins daddy. I have been catching up on Gotham.
I keep waiting for him to pull it out and start spanking it. :unsure

Cotton

Staff member
You're waiting for that? You sick, nasty, perverted bastard.

Or did you mean you keep expecting him to do that? :art
Yes, I suppose expecting would be a much better way of putting that. :lol

Top Bottom