Staff member

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
That is surprising.

I figured when they took Perryman last year it was more dissatisfaction with Lennay Kekua's boyfriend.

Guess not.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

~I can't belieeeeeve they are paying me again...hee hee hee...oh shit I better finish signing before they wise up~

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

data

Forbes #1
In that sam Bradford picture, how odd is that wing hung up on the wall?

i get that it resembles their helmet decal, but it's still odd.

You don't see the colts having a horse's drumstick displayed.

dallen

Senior Tech

It would be like the Patriots having a severed head on the wall.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

Horse shoe?

shane

DCC 4Life
I wouldn't mind seeing Dallas give a 1 year incentive laden deal to Arian Foster, and draft a running back in the mid rounds. Then keeping McFadden and Dunbar, I think we would be set.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I'd rather roll the dice on Forte on a cheap deal than Foster. I think he has more tread on the tires, he's not as injury prone and he probably won't cost much more.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Foster hasn't been healthy since 2012.

I wouldn't waste a cent on him.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I'd rather roll the dice on Forte on a cheap deal than Foster. I think he has more tread on the tires, he's not as injury prone and he probably won't cost much more.
I'd like to stay away from RB in FA. McFadden is a fine #2 and we should draft another one-- it's time.

I'd like to see a solid veteran shake things up at WR and of course at DT, MLB, and Safety.

22cowboysfan22

Brand New Member
I wouldn't mind seeing Dallas give a 1 year incentive laden deal to Arian Foster, and draft a running back in the mid rounds. Then keeping McFadden and Dunbar, I think we would be set.
Any money spent on Foster is too much. The guy has had multiple soft tissue injuries every year for the past 3-4 seasons. At this point I'm surprised he's not retiring, but there's no way we should waste our time on him. He'll be lucky if he manages to play 6 games this season. Lamar Miller is the only FA RB that I'm interested in.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
No.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Any money spent on Foster is too much. The guy has had multiple soft tissue injuries every year for the past 3-4 seasons. At this point I'm surprised he's not retiring, but there's no way we should waste our time on him. He'll be lucky if he manages to play 6 games this season. Lamar Miller is the only FA RB that I'm interested in.
Just a year ago he went over 1200 yards. I don't necissarily want Foster but he isn't really a steaming pile of turds either. He could potentiallu play in 13 games and have a big season.

Cotton

Staff member
I'd like to stay away from RB in FA. McFadden is a fine #2 and we should draft another one-- it's time.

I'd like to see a solid veteran shake things up at WR and of course at DT, MLB, and Safety.
I disagree. If we can get a solid RB in FA then we won't have to waste a pick on the position.

Cotton

Staff member
I'd absolutely give Miller 5 mill per over 2 years. Short contract with heavy incentives. Sign me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom