DCC 4Life

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Both MacGregor and Holm got choked out.

Dana White's worst nightmare.

shane

DCC 4Life
Score one for the Mexicans. I still think they paid Aldo to take a dive. Diaz probably told Dana White to take their bribe and shove it, while hitting a blunt.

D

Deuce

I saw that yesterday. Too bad he wasted it on a fight where he's going to get worked.

And by worked, I mean non-stop japs that enflict next to no damage, but still cause him to lose in a 12th round decision where neither man looks like they are hurt.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
I saw that yesterday. Too bad he wasted it on a fight where he's going to get worked.

And by worked, I mean non-stop japs that enflict next to no damage, but still cause him to lose in a 12th round decision where neither man looks like they are hurt.
I wish they were fighting in a meet in the middle rule set.

Like you can kick, but no take downs. A kickboxing match I guess.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Yeah but the pay day will dwarf anything he has ever gotten for a fight.

midswat

... soon
This fight is a joke and I hope hardly anyone actually orders the ppv.

Also looking forward to seeing mcgregor get gassed by the 6th round and eventually take the loss.

I lost all respect for Connor after his second "fight" with Nate Diaz.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member

I don't think he gives a damn about taking the L. He's still going to get about a $100M.

This is nothing more than a glorified WWE event and people are falling for it hook, line, and sinker.

They're doing all this face-to-face trash talking, pretending that there's a deep hatred for one another during these press events. I'm willing to bet that as soon as the cameras are off and they're backstage, they probably have a good laugh with one another and dap each other up for the clever barbs and for the show that they just put on for the cameras.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I don't think he gives a damn about taking the L. He's still going to get about a $100M.

This is nothing more than a glorified WWE event and people are falling for it hook, line, and sinker.

They're doing all this face-to-face trash talking, pretending that there's a deep hatred for one another during these press events. I'm willing to bet that as soon as the cameras are off and they're backstage, they probably have a good laugh with one another and dap each other up for the clever barbs and for the show that they just put on for the cameras.
Yep.

midswat

... soon
I agree he doesn't care about the loss. He's made it clear in the past he's in this to make as much money as possible. Which I guess there's nothing wrong with that.

Just a damn shame he's tying up a belt in the UFC when there are talented fighters who can't compete for it until this circus is over.

D

Deuce

I don't care that he's tying up a UFC belt cause I don't think there's many, if any, challengers out there for him right now anyhow.

I just think this whole farce is stupid and will only give Floyd even more to talk about when discussing "DA BEST EVA!!1!" when all he'll really do is stick and move and end up with everyone believing the fight was a total letdown.

Top Bottom