Gareon Conley Accused Of Rape

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

Click link for story.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Click link for story.
That is.... one interesting little story.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
That is.... one interesting little story.
Yeah, seems a little strange to me that the woman goes straight to the hospital and reports a rape, has a rape kit done, then refuses to talk to police.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I'll scoop him up at a reduced value, pick wise! In the second or third would be great!

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'll scoop him up at a reduced value, pick wise! In the second or third would be great!
Yeah I don't think he will take a La'el Collins fall. Not after reading what the "allegations" are but frankly after reading about it I don't believe her and would have no problem taking Conley. It's just such a far out there story. So you're telling me, he asked you to have a foursome, you went back to his hotel room, you than went into the bathroom with him and then said "no stop it hurt" when he was putting his penis in you? It's like the most ridiculous story. At worst you're claiming he raped you in the middle of sex? Because she basically says she consented to the start but then told him to stop halfway through?

I'm sorry, you'll never get that to stick.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Yeah I don't think he will take a La'el Collins fall. Not after reading what the "allegations" are but frankly after reading about it I don't believe her and would have no problem taking Conley. It's just such a far out there story. So you're telling me, he asked you to have a foursome, you went back to his hotel room, you than went into the bathroom with him and then said "no stop it hurt" when he was putting his penis in you? It's like the most ridiculous story. At worst you're claiming he raped you in the middle of sex? Because she basically says she consented to the start but then told him to stop halfway through?

No, I don't think he would take a La'el Collins-like fall, which is what, top 15, top 20, all the way to undrafted? No.

But if he fell to our pick in the third I can't say I wouldn't be delighted to take advantage. But even that is probably unlikely.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

She also agreed to watch the other couple have sex. It's just a really weird story.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
She also agreed to watch the other couple have sex. It's just a really weird story.
So basically she was cool having sex with him in the bathroom and watching the other couple have sex. But once they were actually having sex she told him it hurt and to stop and instead he finished. Oh and by the way the other two people in the room say that Conley didn't do anything with her.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

Then we can sign him as an UDFA, and watch the rest of the NFL explode. :lol

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Collins' agent played hardball though. Told teams don't bother drafting him past the first because he won't sign.

If you hear a similar thing from Conley's agent, that could tell you about how seriously they take the allegations.

Most players would probably prefer getting the freedom Collins had to pick their team rather than take a cheap later round contract. It is a gamble.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
No matter how flimsy the accusation might be, I can't imagine Conley doesn't fall very far down, possibly completely out of the draft with that over his head.

Smitty

DCC 4Life

I have no problem taking this guy after the first. Getting him in the fourth? Party time.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have no problem taking this guy after the first. Getting him in the fourth? Party time.
I think Conley could slide. But murder is a little different than what we are talking about with Conley. It's why I don't think he goes undrafted but I'd be all for drafting this kid after the first round. Hell after reading the reports I'm pretty confident he is never going to be charged with anything. Plus he was probably my favorite corner at 28 (If we went corner at 28) so I obviously am a big fan of the player.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Split this into another thread as it is too intriguing (at least to me) to bury in a chatter thread.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Can't vouch for this guy's ability to conduct an investigative report, but he does do a lot of work getting information about the draft.
\
http://www.nfldraftdiamonds.com/2017-nfl-draft-2/

----

Draft Diamonds Investigative Report: Gareon Conley maybe the victim

Gareon Conley was about to hear his name called in the first round of the NFL Draft, before a report was released regarding an incident at a Hotel.

I have never performed an investigative report in my life, but I called everyone on the police report. My first call was to the alleged victim. Here name is Brooke. I called numerous times, and did not get a response back. I texted the phone since it was an iPhone, and no response. So for that, I had to go to plan b. I had to speak to the people that were in the room to find out what happened that night.

Let’s talk about the night of the allegation. On April 9th, 2017, Gareon Conley the Ohio State standout, along with several friends, went out and partied. Conley rented off a section according to the details we gathered at the Barley House in Cleveland, Ohio. Conley sat with friends that he invited, including Myles. Myles, his roommate Tyler (who has never met Gareon before), and Myles friend who will remain anonymous (black female).

There was drinking going on at the Barley House. The black female showed up to the party around Midnight. After spending some time at the Barley House, the party left and went back to the Westin Hotel. Myles and the anonymous black female walked behind Gareon and a group of females, who included the alleged victim Brooke.

As they entered the hotel Lobby, the group of girls and Gareon sat in the lobby trying to figure out what to do next. As they talked over their plans, Myles and his friend the anonymous black female asked Gareon for the room key and walked to the room. Gareon and the girls sat in the Lobby before walking to the room later on. Myles and his female anonymous black female friend had sexual intercourse in the room.

Gareon and the female Brooke showed up at the room and entered. As they entered the room, Myles and his lover, went to the bathroombecause they were naked.

As Gareon and Brooke arrived at the room they were sitting around talking. Soon after Tyler the roommate of Myles and two other men arrived in the room. So at this point there were 3 men, Gareon,Brooke, Myles and his female friend.

Myles and the female friend were in the bathroom, while the three men lounged in the chair and Gareon was sitting there with the female. The female Brooke began knocking on the door of the bathroom, telling the two inside to open the door, because she wanted to watch them have sex.

Tyler told me he could hear the female saying that she wanted to watch them have sex, but never heard her say that hurts, or stop. He said they were in the bathroom for roughly 3-5 minutes only.

According to Myles, they opened the door and allowed the two Brooke and Gareon Conley into the bathroom. At that time, the female stated again that she wanted to watch Myles and his girl have sex. Tyler and his friends were on the outside of the room and they kind of giggled because their boy went to the bathroom. At that time, the anonymous female said why don’t you give him oral sex, according to Myles. At that time the female Brooke, pulled down Gareon’s pants and performed oral sex.

This story was from both the anonymous female who I spoke with as well as Myles, who were there. All four remained in the bathroom. After Brooke completed the mission, she began to try and pull her pants down. At that point, Gareon was pulling up his pants, and told her he was not interested.

Conley then asked the female to leave the room, his exact words were “You on some trash”. He asked her to leave again. As the four exited the bathroom, the female Brooke became upset. She turned to Gareon and said, did you just say I was trash? Gareon said you got to go. At that time Tyler opened the door and told her to please leave, because he didn’t want anything to escalate. The anonymous black female told the men she would leave with her since her sister was coming to pick her up. Both her and the white female Brooke both left at that time. As they walked out of the room, Brooke asked the anonymous female what “On some trash” meant. She said she explained to her what it meant, and the female became upset. She told the anonymous female who had her sister coming to pick her up to go in on the police report, saying they were raped.

The anonymous black female told the girl she would not do it. She said because that is not what happened. The female Brooke called the police and told them what happened. After 20 minutes of leaving the room, the Front Lobby Officer of the Hotel called Gareon’s room numerous times, seeing if they wanted the female Brooke to return to their room. Gareon’ told the Front Lobby Officer “No”. About an hour later, the police arrived and entered the room. The asked the men to take their shirts off and began looking at tattoos. Neither Myles nor Tyler had tattoos. Both were sleeping in the room. Gareon had a tattoo on his forearm. At that time the police took statements and asked the men in the room what had happened.

After the statements were taken, Law Enforcement officials told the men that if they needed any more information they would contact them.

All were left alone at that time. None of them have heard anything from anyone until today when TMZ contacted Tyler. They still have not heard anything from Police up until this time. The female who asked to remain anonymous says, “The entire story is BS. Gareon is a good guy; I was there the entire time. I watched everything and he did not rape anyone. Myles stated the same saying the female was probably just upset because she was kicked out of the room. She knew he was a future NFL player. He was talking to people that night and she was there the entire time, hearing him talk. Myles stated that Brooke and Gareon never had sex. Tyler and the anonymous black female agree.

This case will not be known until the rape kit is released. After listening to the comments of the people involved, I would be shocked if Gareon Conley did something wrong. I have been in Law Enforcement for 14 years, and when you interview several people there are always flaws in a story if they are hiding something. All these people had the same story. This could be a case of an embarrassed female who retaliated after getting kicked out of a room. Maybe after performing oral sex and then getting booted from the room, she felt she had to get back at Gareon. What is the best way to hurt him? His wallet. This news could potentially kill his draft stock, and if the Judge and Police withhold the information about the Rape Kit, they would be wrong, because this kids future is at stake.

I have never performed an investigative report, and I am not sure why I began today, but something didn’t feel right about this case. I think this case will pan out very soon, and the sad thing is if Gareon did not rape this woman, the case is basically dropped. He cannot get anything back from the female, at this point he has everything to lose. It is a sad story to be honest, and the laws piss me off, because it seems like every year another player falls victim to the rules.

I am not saying anyone is innocent or guilty, but after hearing the testimonials from the people in the room, Gareon Conley sounds like the victim.

PS. The female was only in the room for about 20-30 minutes.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
If that's true she should go to prison. If rape ruins a woman's life than making false rape allegations ruin a man's life and she should face the same consequences.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
If Conley goes undrafted what are the chances he's a Cowboy?

50%? 75%? 90%?

Not only does the team have a history of standing by players with off-field issues but they just stepped up and made it happen with a player in the exact same position as him two years ago. Elliott was one of the leaders at OSU and it's likely that Conley looks up to him, and then all that is just amplified by the success he had as a rookie.

Oh, and the Cowboys have a glaring need at cornerback and could give Conley the opportunity to play a significant role day 1, not to mention the fact that he was an official pre-draft visit.

Jerry will go in with Collins, Elliott, maybe Lee and a few others, flash his HOF ring, talk some bullshit and he'll be a Cowboy within 24 hours.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
If that's true she should go to prison. If rape ruins a woman's life than making false rape allegations ruin a man's life and she should face the same consequences.
That never happens. Part of the double standard in our stupid shit society.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
If Conley goes undrafted what are the chances he's a Cowboy?

50%? 75%? 90%?
I refuse to be gay and put a "percentage" on it.

Chances are pretty good. Jerry Jones proved he can wine and dine a guy with the Collins situation. He might not be able to identify the talent, but he can impress them with rock star power.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I refuse to be gay and put a "percentage" on it.

Chances are pretty good. Jerry Jones proved he can wine and dine a guy with the Collins situation. He might not be able to identify the talent, but he can impress them with rock star power.
Definitely.

Honestly I think the only way he wouldn't end up as a Cowboy would be if we were somehow not interested or he grew up hating the team for whatever reason.

Other than that it'd be a wrap with the star power+Elliott+opportunity to play immediately on a perceived Super Bowl contender.

Top Bottom